The Ayrshire Derby (Act 1)

18,000 seats and no away supporters at the opening league game of the season?
Absolute tinpot, small-time, Ayrshire cup stealing, debt wiping, portacabin selling, plastic pitch, blue and white striped bunch of soap dodging, couch surfing so and so’s
You’ve had a whole pandemic to sort out the Moffat!
Eh, you forgot trophy-winning, wee man.

Ooft, the trophyless ones are coming across pretty desperately here.

No one cares if you pretend to be a hard man on the internet anymore, that shit died out in the '90s, I freely admit that I will go full head's gone if we lose on Monday as we have to lay down a marker, but the stench of trying too hard is overwhelming from our success starved "rivals".

No one cares if you pretend to be a hard man on the internet anymore, that shit died out in the '90s, I freely admit that I will go full head's gone if we lose on Monday as we have to lay down a marker, but the stench of trying too hard is overwhelming from our success starved "rivals".
f**k up Tory boy. Try not to flounce off of here in the cream puff if anyone says some nasty words to you on Tuesday after the game.

10 minutes ago, Moomintroll said:

Success? You are in the championship now mate

7 minutes ago, placidcasual said:
10 minutes ago, Moomintroll said:

f**k up Tory boy. Try not to flounce off of here in the cream puff if anyone says some nasty words to you on Tuesday after the game.

And you are? Do try to keep up, I went off kilter for a bit due to the joys of being Bipolar & no doubt will still have dark days ahead. I am not proud of it but I have thankfully got back to being who I really am. 

You lot appear to be very aggressive & angry towards people on a personal level & that is really not a good look, chill out, calm down & enjoy the game when it comes.

6 minutes ago, ryanayr1987 said:

Success? You are in the championship now mate

I get that, yet success is relative, we have won major trophies in our history. It is an inescapable fact that Ayr United have not, ergo, Kilmarnock F.C, in comparison are successful.