The Ayrshire Derby (Act 1)

21 hours ago, AUFC 1910 said:

This one doesn’t count as there will be no away fans

0-0

Doesn't count ??? You guys tried that one before with our Ayrshire cup.

The winner will still get 3 points that will be theirs forever (or until a suspended player comes to light)

Kilmarnock in History: League elections and 'Cupless Final' | Kilmarnock FC

1 minute ago, Richey Edwards said:

Your punctuation skills?

Look sonny, you need to realise that Killie are by a country mile a bigger club than Ayr. We have won major trophies, Ayr have not. We spend most of our time in the top league, Ayr spend most of their time yo yo ing between the lower leagues. We have a history of achievement, Ayr have one of bitter disappointment. These things we have are what you want for your club and quite rightly you should. However while the ambition of your support is merely to beat Killie success will not come your way. The only way we were ever going to play league games against Ayr was if our performance levels dropped. Of course they did, dropped through the floor. As the first of your 4 cup final is one week away this will be your best chance to take something from the game as our new team gels. I hope some away fans are allowed you would then have a first hand vision of what you aspire to be as a club and a fan base. 

12 minutes ago, KTID26 said:

Look sonny, you need to realise that Killie are by a country mile a bigger club than Ayr. We have won major trophies, Ayr have not. We spend most of our time in the top league, Ayr spend most of their time yo yo ing between the lower leagues. We have a history of achievement, Ayr have one of bitter disappointment. These things we have are what you want for your club and quite rightly you should. However while the ambition of your support is merely to beat Killie success will not come your way. The only way we were ever going to play league games against Ayr was if our performance levels dropped. Of course they did, dropped through the floor. As the first of your 4 cup final is one week away this will be your best chance to take something from the game as our new team gels. I hope some away fans are allowed you would then have a first hand vision of what you aspire to be as a club and a fan base. 

I’d have thought being such a mahoosive club would have brought some joy to your life. Instead you appear to be foaming at the mouth about it. Sad really.

1 hour ago, Death in Vegas said:

Any Killie wanting their Jaw put into orbit message me privately and we can arrange something.

Hauf the toon has had your Maw in orbit ya space cadet, jog on ya rocket .

I'm rather new to this colloquial Championship trash talk, is this the general idea ?

19 minutes ago, KTID26 said:

That's the kind of pish that rangers fans come out with. 

YOOR JELUS O US COZ WERE MASSIVE

14 minutes ago, KTID26 said:

I see you finally found your full stop.

And absolutely no one is jealous of your club.  You are deluded. You are pathetic. Your club is a joke club ran by charlatans with no principles. I laugh at your club. Scottish football laughs at your club. You are a laughing stock.

1 hour ago, Death in Vegas said:

Any Killie wanting their Jaw put into orbit message me privately and we can arrange something.

You're doing it wrong here. All square goes offered must be offered at 12 Ruel Street

Other than that great first post. Can't wait for the second

21 minutes ago, Richey Edwards said:

I see you finally found your full stop.

And absolutely no one is jealous of your club.  You are deluded. You are pathetic. Your club is a joke club ran by charlatans with no principles. I laugh at your club. Scottish football laughs at your club. You are a laughing stock.

GP28766768.jpg

5 minutes ago, No_Problemo said:

Numerous posts on here are embarrassing, not sure starting pointless point scoring is going to work out too well. 

To be fair we could probably have a separate thread for "Dodgy C@nts that have been  Killie or Ayr  directors".

Edited by killiekranky

7 minutes ago, killiekranky said:

To be fair we could probably have a separate thread for "Dodgy C@nts that have been  Killie or Ayr  directors".

I spotted a certain former Killie owner in Prestwick during a nightout and texted my Killie supporting mate. He offered me money to "stick the nut on him".

Just now, Richey Edwards said:

I spotted a certain former Killie owner in Prestwick during a nightout and texted my Killie supporting mate. He offered me money to "stick the nut on him".

There are a lot of big fake Blondes cutting about Prestwick. Can you be more specific  ? 🙂