Greenock Morton vs Dunfermline Athletic - Sat 31st July

Graham doesn’t look up to it at all and Comrie is not a centre half. Graham needs to be dropped for Breen and get Comrie out at RWB. Think he stuck with that because it was the norm during the League Cup but today has shown that it simply won’t work in league games. Another midfielder needed as well in place of one of the 3 strikers. Totally overrun through the middle today. The most disappointing thing is making a donkey like Ugwu look like prime Ibrahimovic. Graham should be dropped purely based on that alone.

Why are we persisting with an on loan youngster from Utd instead of big Vytas? He'd have eaten Ugwu up like jelly today. Instead Gozie absolutely tortures the young clown. 

I liked Dorrans second half, that was decent. But this set up is needing changed sometimes when it's not working. Sometimes you just want to see Thomas out wide and getting crosses into the box instead of him being so central. 

52 minutes ago, Raith_Raver said:

PS - Rovers 4 - 0  Accies  :P

Some going mate. Did you add another couple to this undoubted swording?

I’ve heard from someone close to the club Vytas hasn’t settled and will be offski.

Play like that against Sevco and it could be double figures. I think Grant expected us just to turn up today and be this free flowing team and score plenty goals. Reality check.

3 minutes ago, DAFC. said:

I’ve heard from someone close to the club Vytas hasn’t settled and will be offski.

Unless you personally know Peter Grant or Vytas then there is absolutely no way you could know if that's true or not.

Just now, 101 said:

Unless you personally know Peter Grant or Vytas then there is absolutely no way you could know if that's true or not.

Tbf, why is that different from any other piece of information that leaks out of EEP every week like a fucking sieve?

1 minute ago, Cardle is Magic said:

Tbf, why is that different from any other piece of information that leaks out of EEP every week like a fucking sieve?

Because that could be damaging to the player.

Us being linked to people and stuff if just standard fare for a football club rumor mill, tbh plenty stuff doesn't get leaked I think there are just a few too many folk peddling the in the know crap and celebrating when something sticks.

1 minute ago, 101 said:

Because that could be damaging to the player.

Us being linked to people and stuff if just standard fare for a football club rumor mill, tbh plenty stuff doesn't get leaked I think there are just a few too many folk peddling the in the know crap and celebrating when something sticks.

How is it damaging to the player if it’s true or not?

First of all, it was wonderful to be back inside the ground watching live football.

We were not as bad as I was expecting tbh. A draw probably a fair result with us being better first half and Dunfermline better second half.

Big Ozie was unplayable at times, if we can get an actual real footballer to play alongside him we might do ok. 

Striker, 2 or 3 wingers, and a forward thinking central midfielder in this week please.

You can see glimpses of the quality we have, but we need to find a way of blending it together.

Dorrans looks class at times but having Thomas alongside him is not good. Thomas is a winger. We need to stop try to put square pegs in circular holes. Comrie is a right back not a centre half, he is way better that McDonald too.