Greenock Morton vs Dunfermline Athletic - Sat 31st July

Cole missing a sitter at the end to win it for Dunfermline. 

That formation and team set up will frankly not do if we want to win promotion, Morton will be pleased with there performance I'd imagine, Ugwu will deservedly win MOTM. 

Looking forward to Raith_Raver’s score updates.

Anyway, pish game but take it. Morton got the break with the 2nd goal and we never took a glorious chance through Cole with an open goal after that. Draw about fair. Definitely take it as Cappielow is cursed for us. That and Arbroath two away games I dread.

Defence is a mess. Hate the back three. Comrie is a right back, Graham was awful. 

Think the front three is excessive. Kennedy needs to start. Don't like Thomas in CM. Loads to improve on. 

Right result overall. 

Shite first half but good to see us improve in the 2nd and Grant making tweaks. Something Crawford couldn't do.

Not the finished article yet but early days and a lot of these lads just joined so will take a few games to settle. 

Anyway, early season hot take is that maybe Pars aren't going to be challenging for the title and Morton aren't the relegation stick ons everyone has predicted.

Dorrans strolled it though and is far too good for this level.

Can’t say I’m impressed with that at all tbh. On that showing we’ll struggle in a lot of games and with Grant’s style of football we could be in for one of the most frustrating seasons we’ve seen.

3 minutes ago, DAFC. said:

Looking forward to Raith_Raver’s score updates.

Anyway, pish game but take it. Morton got the break with the 2nd goal and we never took a glorious chance through Cole with an open goal after that. Draw about fair. Definitely take it as Cappielow is cursed for us. That and Arbroath two away games I dread.

You also got a break with your first goal tbf, deflecting off Strapp from the shot,  right into the path of Todorov.