Jump to content

Maryhill v Maxwelltown (Dumfries)


Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, SUPERSOUTH said:

Yes  av checked that.. Exactly my problem... what's that all about!! 🤷‍♂️

Thats the way we do it. Everything at the last minute.😟 It should be updated by the morning. Maybe.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

46 minutes ago, Jagsman411971 said:

Here is the link to the page on the Thistle website. Unfortunately, as of right now, they dont have the upcoming QoS match on it, they only have our last 3 games showing.

https://ptfc.co.uk/ptfc-news/partick-thistle-v-queen-of-the-south-live-stream-now-available-to-purchase/

Just had a check and it should be appearing fine now - sorry for the inconvenience.

40 minutes ago, SUPERSOUTH said:

Yes  av checked that.. Exactly my problem... what's that all about!! 🤷‍♂️

As above.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Registered and bought the stream yesterday no problem. (apart from stupidly almost buying the stream for the rangers friendly game,  doh!)  How soon before ko does the stream go live? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Fae_the_'briggs said:

Registered and bought the stream yesterday no problem. (apart from stupidly almost buying the stream for the rangers friendly game,  doh!)  How soon before ko does the stream go live? 

Was usually about half an hour last season 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Not sure what to expect from our lineup today. You have to imagine one if not both the new CBs start but whoever drops out can find themselves very unlucky. They are all inexperienced at this level (in that position) but none of them have done anything to warrant being dropped.

Similarly in midfield. You have to imagine Cochrane is going to start but I'm not sure who he replaces. The midfield has been fine as well. If Joseph was a regular starter then I'd see he's comfortably our weakest player in there but he's not heavily featured if McGrory was available.

It's a great headache for AJ to have certainly and here's hoping it's one he has more often than not during the season.

Would be happy with a point just now but if we play like we have shown we can early on then there's no reason why we can't take all 3.

I'll go 2-2 - Murray and Holt for Thistle and Roy with a hat-trick for us.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, 19QOS19 said:

Would be happy with a point just now but if we play like we have shown we can early on then there's no reason why we can't take all 3.

I'll go 2-2 - Murray and Holt for Thistle and Roy with a hat-trick for us.

😂

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...