Maryhill v Maxwelltown (Dumfries)

Thought we probably deserved something from that but our defending was absolutely shocking when it mattered.  The referee was terrible but nothing that really changed the game but just some baffling decisions. 

Plenty of positives but will need to sort the pub league defending. 

Think we just deserved that, based on the chances created. But a very even game generally. Our defence was better than when I last saw us against Dunfermline but still quite ropey - hopefully that’ll improve as they play together a bit more. Queens defending was shambolic as well, you’d think they’ll likewise get better as the season goes on. Pleasing result nonetheless. 

Stream wasn’t great, Michael Max talks pish. I think the co-commentator (Christopher I think his name is) is fine, must be frustrating having to constantly correct Max getting players name wrong.

edit: and interested to see Queens disallows goal again, no idea if it was actually off or not. Our obviously was offside, despite the commentators ramblings. 

Edited by oneteaminglasgow

Tiffoney left all alone for that beauty. A poor start but came back in well after Banzo started using the ball. I like Gibson for Queens. Very good player. Graham and Rudden will get a lot of goals in this league but the defence will concede plenty as well.  Absolutely delighted with that

Guest Flash

If having a shit defence and trying to outscore opponents didn’t work when we had Dobbie, I’m not that confident it’ll work with Roy.

5 minutes ago, QosLoyal said:

For me we blew it. Better team just good game. Need to defend better next week. What was AJ sent off for?

Probably telling the referee that he was a donkey after Brian Graham shoved Nditi in to the gravel when the play had just gone dead for offside.