Maryhill v Maxwelltown (Dumfries)

Just now, oneteaminglasgow said:

Are we not doing it ourselves this season, whereas last season was that QTV doing it? Mine was fine to begin with but has gotten progressively worse.

Just like Queens in that respect. 

Since PPV started there have been plenty of contenders for worst footage but this is right up there.
Pixellot stands alone but actual handheld streams this is the worst one I've watched.

Hopefully we can get in the next time the fixture comes round as I won't be paying for this again.

For a team that are pretty easy on the eye - unlike the stream - when it comes to short passing, we seem hellbent on bypassing the midfield.

Edited by Slipmat

Been a fairly even game, although we’ve had the better chances. Both sides had a few ropey moments defensively, and both had a few where a slightly better touch/pass would have had them a good chance. Michael Max hasn’t been as bad as usual, not noticed him getting any players names obviously wrong yet. 

Sneddon is still a diddy though. 

As predicted by many before the game, this one has been pretty open.

I think Queens have been slightly more threatening in open play, but they look so susceptible from set pieces and when the ball is out wide (as I'm sure their fans don't need to be reminded).

Not stopping/defending two crosses is our downfall again. Thistle have had a lot of the ball but it's frustrating they're only shots on target have resulted in goals.

We haven't looked as sharp on the front foot so far. I think all our forward players have looked below par so far. Gibson again our biggest threat.

Think we need to get a hold of midfield early second half and I'd be looking to see what Cochrane can add if we're still behind after an hour.

Still very much in it but I think if Thistle get a 3rd it's game over.

ETA I'd like to see our offside goal again. Shite stream I know but that looked very close to say the least.

1 minute ago, oneteaminglasgow said:

Been a fairly even game, although we’ve had the better chances. Both sides had a few ropey moments defensively, and both had a few where a slightly better touch/pass would have had them a good chance. Michael Max hasn’t been as bad as usual, not noticed him getting any players names obviously wrong yet. 

Sneddon is still a diddy though. 

When Rudden held onto the defender's leg in the box to commit a foul, Max called him Kyle Rudden.

But seems to be 100% on the opposition players so far, which is highly unusual.

3 minutes ago, Nightmare said:

When Rudden held onto the defender's leg in the box to commit a foul, Max called him Kyle Rudden.

But seems to be 100% on the opposition players so far, which is highly unusual.

I missed that, but it is amongst the least surprising things I’ve ever read. 

Guest Flash

That’s 8 goals conceded and no clean sheets so far in four and a half games.
If the new guys aren’t any better than the ones who’ e played already, then we’re probably looking at conceding at least an average of nearly two goals a game in the league - same as last season.
We’ve not had a decent defence for about 7 years.

Pixellot stands alone but actual handheld streams this is the worst one I've watched.

Hopefully we can get in the next time the fixture comes round as I won't be paying for this again.

Agree - whoever is producing this footage needs to have a full “drains up” because if this is the best they can produce it is miles off the quality others produce.