Maryhill v Maxwelltown (Dumfries)

I often see Queens’ fans complain about this but aren’t most goals in football from crosses/set pieces?
I should maybe do a RandomGuy type chart of the division.

I'd wager good money we'd be top 2 in the division in goals conceded from crosses*.

* Harsh on this side tbh. A couple of seasons ago it was shocking how many we conceded, I'm sure it was over 70%. I've just continued to notice them ever sincet then.

4 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

I should maybe do a RandomGuy type chart of the division.

I'd wager good money we'd be top 2 in the division in goals conceded from crosses*.

* Harsh on this side tbh. A couple of seasons ago it was shocking how many we conceded, I'm sure it was over 70%. I've just continued to notice them ever sincet then.

And there's the proof to back up your argument.

Just now, Nightmare said:

Lovely play by Rudden in the build up there. Seemed we had 2 or 3 free players in the box there, no idea what the Queens defenders were playing at.

Same as the first goal. Just standing in the six yard box and watching the ball. It looks like zonal marking, but it's not. It's shite. 

Just now, Nightmare said:

Lovely play by Rudden in the build up there. Seemed we had 2 or 3 free players in the box there, no idea what the Queens defenders were playing at.

We're very inexperienced in defence,  its well documented. 

8 minutes ago, Nightmare said:

Not just you. It's very, erm, bouncy?

It wasn't anything like this last season.

Are we not doing it ourselves this season, whereas last season was that QTV doing it? Mine was fine to begin with but has gotten progressively worse.