Raith vs Accies, 31/7/21

Only we could have the biggest erse collapsing of the season on Day 1 of the campaign. 

Got to credit Hamilton for keep going and getting their tails up but we fucking let them! 

Guilt edged chances punished minutes after spurning them. 

Worrying for me is the monument collapse occurred when we started making the changes. Looked all over the shop. 

Love being a Rovers fan 😂

I don't know how to process that. There were three fantastic chances to make it 5 wasted, but even then there should've been enough to see that out given the lead. 

It's indefensible. After the League Cup, I was thinking the problem would be scoring goals, but turns out those 4 clean sheets pulled the wool over our eyes. 

Edited by Michael W

I’m actually not terribly worried after this. The Cup games challenged us very little, so seeing the issues in the back line here will be useful and maybe refocus some people. The missed opportunities were expensive, but we’ll learn from that too. Accies looked very threatening for the first couple of minutes and then seemed to hibernate until the 65 minute mark or so, then they simply brushed our midfield aside, which is why we are missing Matthews so much. Forheringham doesn’t look any the worse for his Falkirk experience, so he might be a nice add, while Poplatnik is a great single forward in our system.

You've got to hand it to Accies. Everyone hates them because no one follows them. 

They somehow sneak past Hibs in the play off final.

Spend a few years trolling everyone that they're going down.

When they eventually do, they immediately turn the wee team into Scottish football's laughing stock. 

Here's to you, Hamilton lads! Rhyming Leonardo Dicaprio GIF