Raith vs Accies, 31/7/21

Fair play Hamilton, some come back.

Those subs were howling.  Mcglynn doesn't make double substitutions when we need them, not sure why he made that one when we didn't.  Riley-Snow looked like he'd never played football before.

We played some fantastic stuff today,  but the fact that we had that much experience at the back and lost the goals in that manner is frightening.

1 hour ago, MS RR said:

Blowing a FOUR goal lead. Will Ferrell Reaction GIF 

Enjoy the seaside league for another year, hopefully you'll do the same again and contrive to finish 5th in a two horse race, now that is really impressive stuff

Edited by keyser_soze

22 minutes ago, accies1874 said:
32 minutes ago, d_t_b said:
Definitely did not leave and go back to the pub at 3-0 emoji2357.png

Legend. At least you went somewhere cool, I just went to a car.

I can picture your face listening to Open All Mics on the way home !

Sore one to take, 4-0 and cruising, playing some sublime football and I'm sure most Accies fans wouldn't have complained too much if it was 5 or 6, however it wasn't and our subs let them back into the game and fair fucks they took full advantage. Have to say absolute scenes when the equaliser went in for the 60% who stayed the course.

Was said earlier in the thread I'm sure we won't see so many inexperienced players on the pitch at the same time again, harsh lesson but hopefully learned. All the best for the season guys, it's going to be a rollercoaster for most of us.

To be fair the Accies centre half’s are  just as bad did they no wipe each other going for the same ball to leave Vaughan clean through 😂?

aye I’m trying to deflect the attention from our horrendous final 25mins 😂

Deservedly taking pelters after that. Still not totally sure how we managed it - it was 4 going on 6 or 7 as others have said. It seems though as the subs for both sides completely swung the momentum helped in no small part by our defensive collapse. 

Some game. Well done Accies. 

Well that was certainly a roller coaster of a game. 

I dont think anyone can argue that Raith were easily the better side and should have won the match. Temps, McMann and Chucky were immense and couldn't have made a bigger impact, joint MOTM to them.

The point still stands that Rice is clueless and doesn't know how to set up a team, should never be in that situation, no matter who's out on the pitch.

We need to pray that these guys stay fit so we can at the very least stay in the division. I think that game is going to reflect our season, very inconsistent and we'll have no idea what each week will bring.

A least it will be somewhat entertaining.

2 hours ago, CALDERON said:

Fair play Hamilton, some come back.

Those subs were howling.  Mcglynn doesn't make double substitutions when we need them, not sure why he made that one when we didn't.  Riley-Snow looked like he'd never played football before.

We played some fantastic stuff today,  but the fact that we had that much experience at the back and lost the goals in that manner is frightening.

This

Thought the subs were baffling.With Zanatta going off we lost our out ball

As others have posted,it was 4 going on any number you want,but our defence in the last 20 had a howler.Even saying that at 4-3 we had yet another excellent opportunity to make it 5-3,then again if we had scored it may well have ended 5-5 😅

We played some tidy stuff for 60/65 mins ,cruising and should be able to see the game out but f**k no,its the Rovers after all

3 minutes ago, Roath Raver said:

This week's highlights for an uneventful game...

As good as Zanatta's pearler of a goal and Vaughans audicious lift over the keeper were - I'm gonna give this one a miss. Still in shock and it's been 7 hours...