Raith vs Accies, 31/7/21

50 minutes ago, RaithRyan said:

Worrying for me is the monument collapse . 

Love being a Rovers fan 😂

Fek me! ... As if binning a 4-0 lead isnt bad enough.... departing fans are having to dodge falling statues! statue of liberty nyc GIF

Just now, accies1874 said:
9 minutes ago, FuzzyBear said:
Muppet emoji23.png. Scenes at equaliser were superb.

It'll take me a few days/weeks/months before I can laugh about it tbh. Anyway, how was Temps?

He looked good. Him, McMann and Ryan all looked pretty decent.

Still need a right back, midfielder and striker in asap.

16 minutes ago, accies1874 said:
24 minutes ago, FuzzyBear said:
Muppet emoji23.png. Scenes at equaliser were superb.

It'll take me a few days/weeks/months before I can laugh about it tbh. Anyway, how was Temps?

Templeton might well be the fulcrum for your season result, if that’s a sample.

What a mess of a game and what a capitulation. Worst I’ve seen I think, but strangely don’t feel that bad. Maybe it’s just the elation of being back in the ground for the first time in over a year, but it feels like it’s one of those freakish 20 minute spells that just happen.  Taking consolation that we played some fantastic stuff going forward and scored some terrific goals. Zanatta and Vaughan’s second both superb. If we can replicate that on a regular basis and can get Musonda and Matthew’s back then feel we’ll be ok. We’ll be entertaining at least. 

Great to be back in Stark’s Park and see so many familiar faces. Covid stuff was as it should be, sensible and in proportion. Once you are in your seat with your mask off then it’s just like old times. Fantastic. 

Edited by roverthemoon

I'm still pretty much dumbfounded by that. For 75 minutes we were absolutely outstanding, but once that second goal went in we lost the plot completely and when they got to 4-3 I was genuinely considering defeat as a possibility. 

Tumilty appeared to be injured in the build up to the first goal and afterwards Accies began to get a lot of joy down that side and the game completely transformed. 

Heard a few questioning McGlynn's subs and I'm sure if he had the benefit of hindsight he'd do it differently but I'm more disappointed that the combined experience of Berra, Benedictus and MacDonald couldn't see us through that. 

Unplayable 
He looked good. Him, McMann and Ryan all looked pretty decent.
Still need a right back, midfielder and striker in asap.
Templeton might well be the fulcrum for your season result, if that’s a sample.
I can't decide if this is making me happier or sadder. He's an incredible player (for us) and it's great to hear he picked up from where he left off, but there's just always a concern that he'll miss weeks on end. I thought that was fine in the Premiership as the 15-20 points he could single-handedly win despite injuries would go a long way towards survival, however more points are obviously needed to get promoted.

2 minutes ago, roverthemoon said:

As bad as it was to be a Rovers fan watching that collapse, spare a thought for the numerous Hamilton fans who left when it went 4-0.  Ouch. 

1st game of the season and leaving early? They deserved to miss the comeback tbh.