Raith vs Accies, 31/7/21

HooseRice full of praise for the plucky/plookey youth after slipping to a narrow 1-0 defeat with no shots on target.

Poor Moyo missing another header when it looked easier to score and two more players taken off injured.

On the plus side,Templeton,McMann and Scott Martin doing well  as Stewards at the big Boxing Event at NDP. The Gaffer thinks this will help them to regain full fitness.

7 minutes ago, TxRover said:

Reports on the Accies thread that KMac is injuried and will miss the match.

That is only a rumour. Accies don't tell us about things like that. Boxing shows, strip shows get advertised left, right and centre but football is very low on their list of priorities.

49 minutes ago, Broken Algorithms said:
1 hour ago, FuzzyBear said:
That is only a rumour. Accies don't tell us about things like that. Boxing shows, strip shows get advertised left, right and centre but football is very low on their list of priorities.

Is Colin MacGowan still involved with your club per chance?

Ooooh how could you possibly tell ??

Dragging us down to seaside leagues

7 hours ago, Raith_Fox said:

The Raith Tv website is now showing ppv passes for tomorrow, £14.

Cheaper than actually turning up. Is this still going to be the case when we’ve full crowds allowed? I doubt it would have a huge impact but I’d hate for even a few individuals/families to take the easy option and have the club lose out on money or impact of the size of our support.

3 hours ago, Enigma said:

Cheaper than actually turning up. Is this still going to be the case when we’ve full crowds allowed? I doubt it would have a huge impact but I’d hate for even a few individuals/families to take the easy option and have the club lose out on money or impact of the size of our support.

PPV will be available all season.

After a highly successful league cup campaign where we managed to avoid defeat to Second Division opposition for a change, I feel very confident about todays game.  We might get away with a 3-0 defeat.