The Premiership 21/22 Sack Race

The Premiership 21/22 Sack Race  

155 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

3 hours ago, Kapowzer said:

May we interest and tempt you with a certain Mr Richard Lamie? We'll throw in our away strip to sweeten the deal.

Not a fucking chance, you lot were given ample warning from me about him :D 

49 minutes ago, Theyellowbox said:

Hiya! It's an opinion and one I can only base on what I have seen of him. Not suggesting he isn't fit to manage a team as he clearly is, but the impression I have if him (admittedly not backed up by stats) is one of a guy who doesnt cope well under pressure, hence 'out of his depth'. A few times last season he got sent to stand it certainly came close to it, which from what limited amount I saw of Motherwell stuck out. I get frustrations etc, but that doesnt help the team. 

Clearly he is a man who can pick a team, but given he tends to only last a couple of seasons before getting fired, you could come to the conclusion he can maybe pick an underperforming team and get them playing, but maybe cannot either keep it going or identify the right replacements. 

His touchline transgressions were early in his tenure as he got used to what was acceptable when abusing a ref.  Interestingly as far as I know he served no suspensions despite being carded on a weekly basis.

3 minutes ago, ropy said:

His touchline transgressions were early in his tenure as he got used to what was acceptable when abusing a ref.  Interestingly as far as I know he served no suspensions despite being carded on a weekly basis.

Aye, one of his dismissals was in injury time of the game at Easter Road where we (comfortably) beat Hibs 2-0. It was hardly a toys out the pram situation.

Edited by capt_oats

31 minutes ago, Kapowzer said:

You've gone so far down your "Alexander is out his depth" rabbit hole now despite being given demonstrable facts you've started eating carrots and humping your sister.

Ha ha, quite possibly. I actually quite like him. At least he has got something about him. I'd imagine as a player or a journalist, you'd know where you stand with him. 

21 minutes ago, Theyellowbox said:

Ha ha, quite possibly. I actually quite like him. At least he has got something about him. I'd imagine as a player or a journalist, you'd know where you stand with him. 

You would stand wherever he tells you.

• 1 month later...
1 minute ago, Billy Jean King said:
13 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:
Looks like a three horse race. 
Goodwin, McPake and Pastthecoughflu. 

Goodwin lol, nice try that.

St Mirren are sitting a point off of automatic relegation despite spending an absolute fortune. 

You can't be pleased with the man in the dug out surely?!