Jump to content

Bully Wee vs Sons


Recommended Posts

18 minutes ago, the snudge said:

I'm tempted to head through on the train with my 9 year old since it's only a couple of quid for her. How far is Croy from the stadium? I don't think I've been there by train. 

About 20 minutes walk or a couple of minutes in a taxi, there is the 43 bus goes past too you can get to the craiglinn bus stop and walk down if you don't fancy the trek

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, the snudge said:

I'm tempted to head through on the train with my 9 year old since it's only a couple of quid for her. How far is Croy from the stadium? I don't think I've been there by train. 

Check out page 2 of this thread Snudge 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

For some reason, I’d just assumed streaming was over, so a nice surprise this morning to find out it’s not. Assumed I wouldn’t be able to watch this due to work anyway, but got a late start, so buzzing to watch Bobby Jones’s hat trick.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, FifeSons said:

For some reason, I’d just assumed streaming was over, so a nice surprise this morning to find out it’s not. Assumed I wouldn’t be able to watch this due to work anyway, but got a late start, so buzzing to watch Bobby Jones’s hat trick.

You might recognise the emergency loanee commentator who got a 9.30pm Thursday call-up too...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, DGW9 said:

About 20 minutes walk or a couple of minutes in a taxi, there is the 43 bus goes past too you can get to the craiglinn bus stop and walk down if you don't fancy the trek

 

1 hour ago, Silverton End said:

Check out page 2 of this thread Snudge 

Cheers guys!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...