Bully Wee vs Sons

2 hours ago, the_bully_wee said:

Whatever point it is you're trying to make, it's heavily obscured by the tears and snotters. I'd be fuming too, don't worry!

You know very well the point.  And I am fuming. At my own club, yes. But I will rest easy knowing my club aren’t rape apologists. So whatever the footballing landscape, we’ll always have the one-up on you for that. Which suits me just fine.

2 minutes ago, Bogheidman said:

You know very well the point.  And I am fuming. At my own club, yes. But I will rest easy knowing my club aren’t rape apologists. So whatever the footballing landscape, we’ll always have the one-up on you for that. Which suits me just fine.

Smashing. You'll need a good rest up before your arduous journey to the Lowland League. Choo-choo!

Just now, Bring Back Paddy Flannery said:

I still look at the Clyde squad and wonder how the hell Danny Lennon managed to keep them up. It probably has a lot to do with us appointing an absolute diddy. 

I don't think Lennon would've done any better with Dumbarton's squad, but it really would've been a spectacle to see how Farrell fared with ours. Derby-esque points tally at best, IMO.

Edited by the_bully_wee

14 hours ago, Bring Back Paddy Flannery said:

I still look at the Clyde squad and wonder how the hell Danny Lennon managed to keep them up. It probably has a lot to do with us appointing an absolute diddy. 

Probably on the only difference in the end is we have Lennon and Moore who can get the best out of a very limited squad and Farrel from all accounts seems like he wouldn't be out of place managing a 5 a side power league team

15 hours ago, Bring Back Paddy Flannery said:

You are not alone in that thought. Every Clyde fan feels the same.

Despite shocking recruitment in the summer he managed to plug our obvious problems and get there in the end, fair play to him for that but we won’t get away with it again. Especially without David Goodwillie’s goals.

The signing of McAllister, getting Cuddihy back for a few games was the difference I think. That and Splain, Docherty and Rumsby turning up and putting in good shifts.