Bully Wee vs Sons

2 hours ago, Jan Vojáček said:

I see the guy who was having a full blown meltdown over the Kevin MacLeod Tweet has complained to the club (presumably forcing the Tweet to be taken down), Superscoreboard host Gordon Duncan and "the Scottish Sun is doing a story on" (jokes on him, it was in their live blog on Saturday).

Arguably the level of seethe it's generated from him alone was better than the actual tweet. Great publicity for the club, and I don't doubt we've gained a good few followers from it. 

His Twitter seems to be full of Tory content. With nothing about Clyde, so I take it he isn't actually a Clyde supporter?

Screenshot_20210803-084939.thumb.png.aa1c28e7817db102f403513cae1f1c97.png

Screenshot_20210803-085309.png

I'd like to report a crime. An international war crime.

It was mentioned on the Cumbernauld Community News Facebook page as well almost all the comments agree that Cumbernauld is a shite hole. I'm from Cumbernauld and agree too. The only offensive thing from the game was the Clyde performance.

30 minutes ago, Jack Burton said:

It was mentioned on the Cumbernauld Community News Facebook page as well almost all the comments agree that Cumbernauld is a shite hole. I'm from Cumbernauld and agree too. The only offensive thing from the game was the Clyde performance.

4 minutes ago, Scott-Replay said:

As someone from Cumbernauld, I can vouch it’s a hole.

OMG don't let Brian Howieson hear you say that, you'll be getting grassed too.

1 hour ago, the snudge said:

Perhaps he'd better complain to the BBC too. 

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/1667935.stm

We shouldn't have deleted the tweet, it's backed up by facts. Cumbernauld have twice won the Carbuncle award.

Good find Snudge, I've just tweeted that to Brian, and asked him to complain to the BBC to be consistent. 

1 hour ago, The Moonster said:

I suppose so, it just looks weak to me. Are we going to take every tweet down that someone complains about? If so I'd like to formally complain about that fucking Pitbull tweet, can we have that removed and pretend it didn't happen?

We now live in a world where being offended is somehow perceived as a moral strength. Everybody looks for something in every statement to get 'upset' about. It is time this was reversed and people either regained some humour or grew up.

Victimhood 

I know who I blame for that modern tendency.

I’m more upset about the fact that people might actually think that this guy supports Clyde.
As a Clyde fan, I'm more offended by Danny Lennon's post match comments over the last couple of years.

(Then again I'm from the East Kilbride utopia)

He's gone to the papers lads. 

And when ex-Greenfaulds High School pupil Professor Brian Howieson objected to the content of the Tweet and said that the club was wrong to harness the more negative side of the internet, he received a torrent of abuse. Brian said: “Where is the sense of social responsibility that clubs are suppose to have now? The abuse I’ve got for this is non stop.”

:lol:

47 minutes ago, Jan Vojáček said:

He's gone to the papers lads. 

And when ex-Greenfaulds High School pupil Professor Brian Howieson objected to the content of the Tweet and said that the club was wrong to harness the more negative side of the internet, he received a torrent of abuse. Brian said: “Where is the sense of social responsibility that clubs are suppose to have now? The abuse I’ve got for this is non stop.”

:lol:

The funny thing is, his (now deleted) tear stained, illiterate rant was probably worse than the joke we tweeted. A classist Tory bawbag who asked what level of education our Twitter admin had whilst simultaniously bragging about his priviledged education, like that sort of thing remotely matters. 

I sincerely hope someone gives him hole soon before the poor b*****d implodes.

C29409FA-1AA9-41E7-9B57-E4590F2F9B49.jpeg.03e711e8bf8876d22b8b859dd37a3c30.jpeg

Edited by Bring Back Paddy Flannery

Seeing the number of mistakes made in his and your tweet it clearly doesn't matter to either of you. 

You have also fallen into the trap of being offended by his communication expressing being offended whilst throwing in the word Tory to try and make your comeback contain a bit more street cred. amongst the P&B masses.

Truly fascinating stuff.

2 minutes ago, SouthLanarkshireWhite said:

Seeing the number of mistakes made in his and your tweet it clearly doesn't matter to either of you. 

You have also fallen into the trap of being offended by his communication expressing being offended whilst throwing in the word Tory to try and make your comeback contain a bit more street cred. amongst the P&B masses.

Truly fascinating stuff.

The guy's timeline is an endless stream of Tory content tbf. BBPF hasn't just chucked that in out of nowhere.

2 minutes ago, SouthLanarkshireWhite said:

Truly fascinating stuff.

^^^ Tory bawbag found.

1 hour ago, SouthLanarkshireWhite said:

Truly fascinating stuff.

Hi Brian!