Bully Wee vs Sons

I really like how those highlights offer an alternative camera but disappointed our disallowed goal wasn’t included. I thought it looked a harsh decision but in all honesty it was impossible to tell from Pixellot. 

If the highlight creator is reading this then a clip of the disallowed goal up on here would be great!

I thought Balatoni was unlucky at the game but f**k me that is a hilarious finish :lol:

Obviously would've liked some more in depth highlights but I understand the Clyde boys probably can't be arsed putting themselves through that again. The third goal is a lovely finish from Duthie after a great run and delivery from Muir but I'd hoped to see more of the build up to that goal - from memory we passed it around for a good while before creating that space for Muir down the left, the lad at right back for Clyde is that fucked from chasing shadows he doesn't even bother his arse trying to get back in. 

Edited by The Moonster

I really like how those highlights offer an alternative camera but disappointed our disallowed goal wasn’t included. I thought it looked a harsh decision but in all honesty it was impossible to tell from Pixellot. 
If the highlight creator is reading this then a clip of the disallowed goal up on here would be great!
From my view at that side of the stand, it looked at least equally as blatant a trip as the one Balatoni committed for the free kick on the edge of the area not long before. Was actually a bit surprised there wasn't a booking issued to MacLean(?), given both players tripped someone with no attempt to play the ball.

38 minutes ago, the_bully_wee said:
1 hour ago, Bring Back Paddy Flannery said:

From my view at that side of the stand, it looked at least equally as blatant a trip as the one Balatoni committed for the free kick on the edge of the area not long before. Was actually a bit surprised there wasn't a booking issued to MacLean(?), given both players tripped someone with no attempt to play the ball.

I had absolutely zero clue what happened with the Balatoni incident either tbh so couldn’t even compare the two incidents if I wanted to. I just heard the ref blowing his whistle and thought we had been given some sort of bizarre penalty.

I see the guy who was having a full blown meltdown over the Kevin MacLeod Tweet has complained to the club (presumably forcing the Tweet to be taken down), Superscoreboard host Gordon Duncan and "the Scottish Sun is doing a story on" (jokes on him, it was in their live blog on Saturday).

Arguably the level of seethe it's generated from him alone was better than the actual tweet. Great publicity for the club, and I don't doubt we've gained a good few followers from it. 

His Twitter seems to be full of Tory content. With nothing about Clyde, so I take it he isn't actually a Clyde supporter?

Screenshot_20210803-084939.thumb.png.aa1c28e7817db102f403513cae1f1c97.png

Screenshot_20210803-085309.png

Edited by Jan Vojáček

21 minutes ago, Jan Vojáček said:

I see the guy who was having a full blown meltdown over the Kevin MacLeod Tweet has complained to the club (presumably forcing the Tweet to be taken down), Superscoreboard host Gordon Duncan and "the Scottish Sun is doing a story on" (jokes on him, it was in their live blog on Saturday).

Arguably the level of seethe it's generated from him alone was better than the actual tweet. Great publicity for the club, and I don't doubt we've gained a good few followers from it. 

His Twitter seems to be full of Tory content. With nothing about Clyde, so I take it he isn't actually a Clyde supporter?

Screenshot_20210803-084939.thumb.png.aa1c28e7817db102f403513cae1f1c97.png

Screenshot_20210803-085309.png

Don’t recognise him at all. If he’s this easily offended online then it’d take about 3 seconds for him to combust during a game at Broadwood.

12 minutes ago, BullyWeeStonehouse said:

Don’t recognise him at all. If he’s this easily offended online then it’d take about 3 seconds for him to combust during a game at Broadwood.

God help him if a set of away fans sang anything about Cumbernauld being a shitehole and wanting to go home. 

Have we actually taken the tweet down? To quote the great Mixu - what's the fucking point? The Sun have posted it, OldFirmFacts have written about it, A View from the Terrace will absolutely use it on Friday, everybody has already retweeted it and wee B's head has already left his shoulders. Taking it down now does absolutely nothing other placate an absolute loser of a guy. It was quite clearly a wee bit of fun, stand by the tweet and tell this wee virgin to get a grip of himself or revert back to the boring online persona we used to hold. Don't put funny stuff out there and walk it back because some highly trained member of the RAF is an absolute wet wipe. 

8 minutes ago, The Moonster said:

Have we actually taken the tweet down? To quote the great Mixu - what's the fucking point? The Sun have posted it, OldFirmFacts have written about it, A View from the Terrace will absolutely use it on Friday, everybody has already retweeted it and wee B's head has already left his shoulders. Taking it down now does absolutely nothing other placate an absolute loser of a guy. It was quite clearly a wee bit of fun, stand by the tweet and tell this wee virgin to get a grip of himself or revert back to the boring online persona we used to hold. Don't put funny stuff out there and walk it back because some highly trained member of the RAF is an absolute wet wipe. 

Aye, it's away.

14 minutes ago, The Moonster said:

A cynic would suggest that by doing so we reignite an old story that had run its course and get even more publicity......

Just now, PWL said:

A cynic would suggest that by doing so we reignite an old story that had run its course and get even more publicity......

I suppose so, it just looks weak to me. Are we going to take every tweet down that someone complains about? If so I'd like to formally complain about that fucking Pitbull tweet, can we have that removed and pretend it didn't happen?