Bully Wee vs Sons

18 minutes ago, the snudge said:

I'm tempted to head through on the train with my 9 year old since it's only a couple of quid for her. How far is Croy from the stadium? I don't think I've been there by train. 

About 20 minutes walk or a couple of minutes in a taxi, there is the 43 bus goes past too you can get to the craiglinn bus stop and walk down if you don't fancy the trek

21 minutes ago, the snudge said:

I'm tempted to head through on the train with my 9 year old since it's only a couple of quid for her. How far is Croy from the stadium? I don't think I've been there by train. 

Check out page 2 of this thread Snudge 

For some reason, I’d just assumed streaming was over, so a nice surprise this morning to find out it’s not. Assumed I wouldn’t be able to watch this due to work anyway, but got a late start, so buzzing to watch Bobby Jones’s hat trick.

3 minutes ago, FifeSons said:

For some reason, I’d just assumed streaming was over, so a nice surprise this morning to find out it’s not. Assumed I wouldn’t be able to watch this due to work anyway, but got a late start, so buzzing to watch Bobby Jones’s hat trick.

You might recognise the emergency loanee commentator who got a 9.30pm Thursday call-up too...

1 hour ago, DGW9 said:

About 20 minutes walk or a couple of minutes in a taxi, there is the 43 bus goes past too you can get to the craiglinn bus stop and walk down if you don't fancy the trek

1 hour ago, Silverton End said:

Check out page 2 of this thread Snudge 

Cheers guys!