Cove Rangers Vs Falkirk

Signing him is probably worse than hanging on to Hall. Clearly he is way out of his depth. I know it was decades ago, but I have played with and against far better players in the amateur leagues. A totally baffling decision to give him a contract. Just hope Sheerin has the common sense to accept he is crap and doesn’t keep playing him simply trying to prove he is right. The guy is never a full time footballer.

Aside from Wilson I think we've actually been the better team with Morrison having Milne on toast. Williamson for us hasn't had a good game and I fear they'll change it up at half time and exploit that. Still only young but positionally he's all over the place. Nesbitt's been positive in the middle of the park and if McGuffie had a right foot we'd be 2-0 up. 

31 minutes ago, FFC 1876 said:

Aside from Wilson I think we've actually been the better team with Morrison having Milne on toast. Williamson for us hasn't had a good game and I fear they'll change it up at half time and exploit that. Still only young but positionally he's all over the place. Nesbitt's been positive in the middle of the park and if McGuffie had a right foot we'd be 2-0 up. 

We have the makings of a good side definitely. A decent striker and some more competition for places are paramount though. At least even we couldn't make Robbie leitch look good.

Actually played not bad all things considered, probably should have won if we had been a bit more clinical. We need a centre forward and a good one urgently. Morrison had a great game and had Milne on toast he put some decent balls into the box but just nobody to finish. Wilson still looks like a competition winner and will be away on loan in January with any luck. I fully expected a pumping due to the covid issues but we didn't look that tired until late in the game.