Dundee FC vs St Mirren

32 minutes ago, Wilbur said:

15-8 available for a St Mirren victory this weekend. Free money IMO.

Premiership quality up against a championship standard home team 

Adventurous / speculative punters might want to double this gift with the 9-2 on offer for Hearts to beat useless Celtic. 

Cheers Wilbur adventurous is always much more fun. 

15-8 available for a St Mirren victory this weekend. Free money IMO.
Premiership quality up against a championship standard home team 
Adventurous / speculative punters might want to double this gift with the 9-2 on offer for Hearts to beat useless Celtic. 

Bet your caravan on it mate, the shopping trolleys in your ‘garden’ and the money you have set aside for your pusher. Fill your boots man.

2 minutes ago, Spikethedee said:

Sorry, not sure why we are talking about this, we are actually playing at Pittoddrie this weekend…

3B87A421-0CDA-4A2B-93A8-0019BFF84B7E.jpeg

That’s cool. Who are the Dabs playing then? All that nonsense about tickets for Dens on Saturday has been for nothing!

18 minutes ago, Spikethedee said:

Sorry, not sure why we are talking about this, we are actually playing at Pittoddrie this weekend…

3B87A421-0CDA-4A2B-93A8-0019BFF84B7E.jpeg

I'll get it watched on Alba on Saturday night then head straight to the bookies for a perfect score prediction.

I’ve been really impressed with Goodwin. Looks and sounds ‘fit for his job’. Impressive CV to this point. There are a few signs McPake is on the right track now too. This is a very important game for both teams but probably more so for us, in reality avoiding defeat suits both. I think we will surprise a few opposition supporters. We’ve a system that suits our players, Adam delivers killer balls, McMullan has been a revelation but Jordan McGhee moving into midfield has been transformational. He’s a very, very good player IMO.
Way too nice a post.

He is still learning on the job as a young inexperienced manager. Same with McPake, that was his first full season in charge and it looked at one point he was close to getting the sack but fair play he turned it round.

Saturday is interesting. Don't know how we or Dundee will perform throughout the season. Normally takes a round of games for teams to work out the newly promoted team. The Kilmarnock games are a warning for us.

If we have ambitions of wanting into the top 6 these are the kind of games we need to win. Same with Dundee and their ambitions.

Score draw seems most likely

8 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

Is there a PPV option for this on Saturday? I thought that PPV was allowed to continue so long as there are restrictions on fan numbers. 

Yes, if you register here there’s an option to buy the game - https://ppv.dundeefc.co.uk

1 hour ago, djchapsticks said:

Is there a PPV option for this on Saturday? I thought that PPV was allowed to continue so long as there are restrictions on fan numbers. 

If you buy a season ticket, you’ll get all the Dundee v St Mirren games streamed for free…

12 noon, paint the decking, can’t put it off any longer.

2.59pm. Quit, go inside to stop any neighbours talking about fitba’ over the garden fence.

3pm. Chill out listening to some tunes. Maybe the Weller album ‘Fat Pop’ or an Elvis Costello mix. Phone off, iPad shoved in a drawer.

6pm. Sit down in blissful ignorance with a beer, a burger, and a Teuchter commentator.

8pm. Celebrate a stunning away victory, or, a shitfest Alba ‘nonny-nonny’ pish draw.

8.05pm. Vow never to bother my arse avoiding everything and anything for hours just to watch an Alba shitfest involving St Mirren ever again.

8.06pm. More beer.

That’s my Saturday sorted.

Edited by pozbaird

35 minutes ago, pozbaird said:

12 noon, paint the decking, can’t put it off any longer.

2.59pm. Quit, go inside to stop any neighbours talking about fitba’ over the garden fence.

3pm. Chill out listening to some tunes. Maybe the Weller album ‘Fat Pop’ or an Elvis Costello mix. Phone off, iPad shoved in a drawer.

6pm. Sit down in blissful ignorance with a beer, a burger, and a Teuchter commentator.

8pm. Celebrate a stunning away victory, or, a shitfest Alba ‘nonny-nonny’ pish draw.

8.05pm. Vow never to bother my arse avoiding everything and anything for hours just to watch an Alba shitfest involving St Mirren ever again.

8.06pm. More beer.

That’s my Saturday sorted.

It was 2-1 to Saints. Sorry.