Dundee FC vs St Mirren

3 minutes ago, Meeniedee said:

reading this thread 🤣i must have slept through the seasons when st mirren turned into a big club...fucking state o some of them.

I'm pretty sure most of the bravado was coming from the Dundee fans. I just put it down to new league exuberance. 

Thank you.

1 minute ago, Munoz said:

I'm pretty sure most of the bravado was coming from the Dundee fans. I just put it down to new league exuberance. 

Thank you.

read the thread again..st mirren fans giving it big licks about championship players etc etc ...like i said i must have missed the st mirren champions league years.

1 minute ago, Meeniedee said:

read the thread again..st mirren fans giving it big licks about championship players etc etc ...like i said i must have missed the st mirren champions league years.

Reading it at the time was hard enough. I'll give it miss if you don't mind.

Good to see Div kept the site up. 

You must be new, it only goes down when we lose.
Then again plucky Dundee did hold on to a valuable point at home to St Mirren.
What horror. Pull the plug, Div.

Dundee aren't very good. First game of the season is the biggest one for the diddy team coming up from the championship (even we effortlessly sworded Dundee with Alan Stubbs in charge). A draw will isn't perfect, but I think most will admit we deserved the win and look a good team going forward from here.

Just checked in our last six meetings the mighty Dee have drawn 1 and lost five against a shit St  Mirren.

Yeah, seen that. Was kinda surprised at how positive the Dees were at this result at full time. As was said by fans of both sides before KO, they need to be winning these kinds of games.
Then i looked at the head to head. They haven’t beaten us for six and a half years. In the last six meetings between us they’ve lost four and drew two.
I get the positivity now. It’s a good point for Dundee.

1 minute ago, Lex said:

Yeah, seen that. Was kinda surprised at how positive the Dees were at this result at full time. As was said by fans of both sides before KO, they need to be winning these kinds of games.
Then i looked at the head to head. They haven’t beaten us for six and a half years. In the last six meetings between us they’ve lost four and drew two.
I get the positivity now. It’s a good point for Dundee.

You could see how much the draw meant to them.

2 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:

:lol:

Couldn't even beat ten men with the most immobile midfield ever known to Scottish football. 

Nobody is denying Dundee are rubbish and this is a very, very disappointing result for St Mirren tbf.

If St Mirren fans think that the fair outcome is a draw, against 10 men, winning a soft pen, having 2 Dees forced off through injury, 3 first choice Dees already out...
I fear for them this season.
But the fair outcome was a draw [emoji23]. I don't know if I am being wooshed by the explosion on this thread from both sides.

It's a shame because it was a thoroughly entertaining game with both teams fully committed to winning it. Quality was lacking at times and the ref was a joke but it was brilliant just to see two teams go at it.

Again I think I am being wooshed because both teams weren't relegated today, nobody clinched the top 6. Nothing was won or lost. We weren't good enough to take advantage of havung the extra man but Dundee defended really well and still had a go. We also missed a sitter but credit has to go to the goalkeeper. I am not panicking after that, we all saw what happened to Killie in the play offs.

We are 2 similar sized clubs in this day and age ( I know Dundee have a better history) with 2 young ambitious managers. It's crazy to see folk on both sides accusing each other of being seething instead of appreciating what was a good old fashioned game of football that either team could of won but didn't.

Anyway ^^^^^^ seething ect [emoji23].