Dundee FC vs St Mirren

Just now, RossDee01 said:

Proving my point. We had the best player on the park and should have won.

Thank You.

Goalkeeper got man of the match with a team full of championship jobbers. 

That is a sickening result for us.

Thank you.

1 minute ago, McG said:

You’re keeper got man of the match.

Thank you

You only managed to draw against 10 men and struggled against an old man in midfield and 2 kids.

Anyway the injuries and fhe defence Is still a worry. Not getting beat is alright all things considered but stupid from Anderson it seems ( I've watched zero). Defence will be the worry all season and we had the chance to get this sorted this summer. We bring in 2 defenders and both start on the bench.

Och it is what it is but that's us at least got a point.

Never thought I’d see Dundee fans be so positive about their team after drawing at home to St Mirren, but here we are.
Clearly a big result for the Dee and a reflection of where the football clubs are at the moment.

Couldn't beat a side with its midfield and main CB pairing absent, with youth players played instead, with a couple of early subs due to injuries, and playing with 10 men for 20 minutes.

St Mirren fans in denial once again from the fact that they are, once again and always, utter shite.

5 minutes ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

Well what else shows you should have won you fucking fanny?

First one to pop. Not the one I expected, but still...

Edited by Ric

1 minute ago, Lex said:

Never thought I’d see Dundee fans be so positive about their after drawing at home to St Mirren, but here we are.
Clearly a big result for the Dee and a reflection of where the football clubs are at the moment.

Absolutely. Just got promoted and our midfield was weak and defence was their for the taking 

3 minutes ago, Lex said:

Never thought I’d see Dundee fans be so positive about their after drawing at home to St Mirren, but here we are.

We’re buzzing mate.

Thank You.

1 minute ago, Lex said:

Nice try Lex.

If the roles had been reversed I think you would have been happy too.

We were comfortable and looking to get another until Anderson gave away that stupid foul.

What I was happier with was that when we did go down to 10 men we looked (bar one chance) pretty solid.  We'll see how the season pans out.