Dundee FC vs St Mirren

4 hours ago, Ric said:

if anything it's both Cummings and Henderson being a bit clumsy.

I’m adopting this for the remainder of the season. If an opposition player earns a dodgy penalty against us, then obviously, they are a diving, cheating basturt’ who conned the referee and diddled brave St Mirren out of a deserved victory.

If a St Mirren player earns a dodgy penalty that results in Jamie McGrath rolling it home while reading the sports pages in one hand, and supping a Guinness in the other, then the St Mirren player who earned the pen’ was a bit clumsy.

Works for me.

A tad harsh! :lol:

I was more meaning it wasn't, for me anyway, a 'dive'. There was contact, but as I say more a clumsy coming together in the box, any other day it'd probably be waved on by most refs but then as we saw yesterday, Napier is not like most refs.

Edited by Ric

I’m breaking ranks here and saying I thought it was a definite penalty. JC takes a shite touch, realises the Maureen is on him and tries to redeem the situation. The weegie was in a good position to either have a shot on goal or square it, if it had been the other way I’d have been screaming for it.

On 02/08/2021 at 21:28, Fifespud said:

I’m breaking ranks here and saying I thought it was a definite penalty. JC takes a shite touch, realises the Maureen is on him and tries to redeem the situation. The weegie was in a good position to either have a shot on goal or square it, if it had been the other way I’d have been screaming for it.

Henderson was born in Irvine so he's neither a "Maureen" nor a "weegie".