Dundee FC vs St Mirren

Just now, oaksoft said:

Saturday night ruined?

Over a game of football?

I think not. :lol:

Tonight I shall be having a herb infused braised chop for dinner followed by a mug of tea and a bit of poetry reading - probably Whitman or Emerson.

What about you?

A sausage supper and a bit of glue to huff?

Are you not the weirdo that everyone laughs at on the covid thread? Absolutely shocked you are a St Mirren fan

3 minutes ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Is that a penalty? Cummings puts his arm across and the bold boy collapses. Total pile of bullshite. IMO.

Pretty soft, but I'm pretty sure you would have taken it had it gone your way.

14 minutes ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Is that a penalty? Cummings puts his arm across and the bold boy collapses. Total pile of bullshite. IMO.

It was soft but it was nowhere near the softest foul in the game. The ref gave soft fouls throughout. Cummings took a shite touch then put in a clumsy challenge. Henderson was happy to go down but it's probably still a foul. 

18 minutes ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Only surprise was Cummings wasn’t sent off for his petulant assault on Henderson after the penalty was (rightly) given. 

OK, watched it now.

Pretty even game, thought the ref had a shocker for both teams. 

Don't get the yellow card for Charlie's celebration, nonsense.

Overall a draw looked fair to me though I think I would have expected more from St Mirren having the extra man for the last 20 mins, just kept humping aimless balls into out box and Ashcroft grew in confidence the more it happened. A good side would have buried us then.

The grass looked a bit lush and long and both teams looked fucked towards the end or maybe they'd been on the piss together but no way those teams looked fit.

The penalty looked soft but the red card, ffs, that's almost funny and no complaints.

3 minutes ago, eindhovendeeaggio said:

Pretty even game, thought the ref had a shocker for both teams.

All the banter aside, I think this is something both sets of fans would agree with.

(Edit: he got the red correct, though. one of the few times he did)

Edited by Ric

4 minutes ago, The Derry said:

I am absolutely byling we haven't beat this bunch of slags.  Dropping points at home to fucking St Mirren is an absolute shocker.

It's the kind of result that will come back to haunt you I feel.

Thank you.

If St Mirren fans think that the fair outcome is a draw, against 10 men, winning a soft pen, having 2 Dees forced off through injury, 3 first choice Dees already out...
I fear for them this season.
Dry yer eyes ffs

1 minute ago, Biscuits said:
2 minutes ago, johnnydun said:
If St Mirren fans think that the fair outcome is a draw, against 10 men, winning a soft pen, having 2 Dees forced off through injury, 3 first choice Dees already out...
I fear for them this season.

Dry yer eyes ffs

No, you misunderstand. With all of the above considered, I'm OK with a draw.

1 hour ago, oaksoft said:

Saturday night ruined?

Over a game of football?

I think not. :lol:

Tonight I shall be having a herb infused braised chop for dinner followed by a mug of tea and a bit of poetry reading - probably Whitman or Emerson.

What about you?

A sausage supper and a bit of glue to huff?

TatteredFabulousAustraliancurlew-size_restricted.gif