Dundee FC vs St Mirren

12 noon, paint the decking, can’t put it off any longer.
2.59pm. Quit, go inside to stop any neighbours talking about fitba’ over the garden fence.
3pm. Chill out listening to some tunes. Maybe the Weller album ‘Fat Pop’ or an Elvis Costello mix. Phone off, iPad shoved in a drawer.
6pm. Sit down in blissful ignorance with a beer, a burger, and a Teuchter commentator.
8pm. Celebrate a stunning away victory, or, a shitfest Alba ‘nonny-nonny’ pish draw.
8.05pm. Vow never to bother my arse avoiding everything and anything for hours just to watch an Alba shitfest involving St Mirren ever again.
8.06pm. More beer.

That’s my Saturday sorted.

You could always go shopping with your missus . . .

1 hour ago, Mr. Alli said:

Are St Mirren after Mikey Johnstone? 

Would like to be, I seriously doubt we'd even get a sniff.

I believe there was a connection to a loan some years back, which is probably why the rumour bubbles up once and a while

On 28/07/2021 at 23:04, Wilbur said:

15-8 available for a St Mirren victory this weekend. Free money IMO.

Premiership quality up against a championship standard home team 

Adventurous / speculative punters might want to double this gift with the 9-2 on offer for Hearts to beat useless Celtic. 

Haven't seen odds that tempting since Italy were 4-1 to lift the trophy at half time in the final.

Big game for Dundee this. Flag day, at home to a bottom six side with no travelling support.
As has been said, these are the kind of games they really need to be winning. Point would be good for us - as it always is on the road in this league - but I think Dundee will edge it.
2-1

27 minutes ago, Lex said:

Flag day...

Flag day for scraping through a mediocre Championship and beating one of the worst Kilmarnock sides in memory?

Jinkies, they 'give out flags' for any old nonsense these days...

9 minutes ago, Ric said:

Flag day for scraping through a mediocre Championship and beating one of the worst Kilmarnock sides in memory?

Jinkies, they 'give out flags' for any old nonsense these days...

The worst Kilmarnock team in memory? You guys must have won so much more games than them last season?

12 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

The worst Kilmarnock team in memory? You guys must have won so much more games than them last season?

The way they've been going, you'd think last season was one of their best ever seasons as well.