Dundee FC vs St Mirren

2 minutes ago, Doctor Sanchez said:

There's some amount of fucking cringe on here already.  Well done boys, you have me revisiting my thinking about St Johnstone fans being the most classless on here. 

Well played, troops.  Welcome back.  Down you fucking go...! 

At least we are polite with our posting, you rude c**t.

Thank you.

2 hours ago, Doctor Sanchez said:

There's some amount of fucking cringe on here already.  Well done boys, you have me revisiting my thinking about St Johnstone fans being the most classless on here. 

State of this.

3 hours ago, Doctor Sanchez said:

And I meanwhile have realised been reminded why the St Mirren contingent on here are considered the most painful squadron of losers this side of Falkirk on the site, despite the absence @Ric and that insufferable Yflab tit muted.

Here's hoping you don't monumentally f**k up any meaningful achievement with your best team in decades... for the second year in a row, that is.

10 hours ago, Doctor Sanchez said:

Cries about cringey posts then posts the cringiest post on the thread. 

Remember those Kilmarnock diddies we relegated and dispatched with ease in both play-off games - St Mirren won one more game than them last season and scored 6 fewer goals, ergo, we will pump this mob with ease as this is exactly the way football works every time. 

1 hour ago, Dee Man said:

Remember those Kilmarnock diddies we relegated and dispatched with ease in both play-off games - St Mirren won one more game than them last season and scored 6 fewer goals, ergo, we will pump this mob with ease as this is exactly the way football works every time. 

I know you were being tongue in cheek there, but the 'won one more game thing' took me by surprise to the extent I actually had to check. 

Absolutely mad that every team from 5th to 11th (inclusively) won either 10, 11 or 12 games (nod to the fact 5th & 6th had tougher post-split games).

I think the diddies will be in for a similarly tight league this time round, if not tighter still. Very tough to call who'll end up where, but it shows the importance of every point/bit of positive GD you can grind out. Even these early games are crucial.

55 minutes ago, Ric said:

This thread will make for highly enjoyable reading come Saturday evening.

It will indeed need to get the popcorn in. Have always enjoyed my trips to Dundee even have prematch drinks in a Dundee supporter's pub always a good welcome.  I'm putting the thread down to school holidays football forums always take a dip during this period.  

34 minutes ago, Coventry Saint said:

I know you were being tongue in cheek there, but the 'won one more game thing' took me by surprise to the extent I actually had to check. 

Absolutely mad that every team from 5th to 11th (inclusively) won either 10, 11 or 12 games (nod to the fact 5th & 6th had tougher post-split games).

I think the diddies will be in for a similarly tight league this time round, if not tighter still. Very tough to call who'll end up where, but it shows the importance of every point/bit of positive GD you can grind out. Even these early games are crucial.

The table looked like one of Paul Hartley's seasons with us where a shed load of draws was the difference between your boys and the teams below you. 

The table looked like one of Paul Hartley's seasons with us where a shed load of draws was the difference between your boys and the teams below you. 
Or as a glass half full kind of person, the difference between draws and a win cost us a potential European slot.

We had roughly 8 games squeezed into February due to covid (potentially some of that was our own doing). A few of our players struggled to recover from covid. We were only a few points away from guaranteeing top 6 but we ran well out of steam near the end of that month. We were practically safe at that point but we didn't have the squad to cope with the schedule to gain the extra win or 2 needed.

13 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

We had the most difficult seasons with Covid it really knocked us for six at the start of last season went on for weeks. All in all as a Saints fan I see it as a successful season.  Goodwin has told the fans what he wants for the club.  You can easily see he is building something decent Goodwin will go far in management.