Dundee FC vs St Mirren

1 hour ago, Munoz said:

That nearly matches your total goal tally the last time you were in the Premiership. 

Even I didn't know this. Impressive 

Should be a straight forward Home win. 

Think our defence is pretty shite and nothing has changed from last season. 

Meh just outscore them Dundee.

Mon the Dees 

17 minutes ago, Coventry Saint said:

I see having the eighth-best defensive record in a Championship that included Morten has gone to the Dundee fans' heads here.

Nah, if you look on the Dundee thread, we are discussing that our defence is quite shite. We just don't think St Mirren are a high quality side to get worried about.

It's these games against relegation rivals (IMO) that we need to win in order to stay up.

1 hour ago, Coventry Saint said:

I see having the eighth-best defensive record in a Championship that included Morten has gone to the Dundee fans' heads here.

Doesn't matter how many we concede when we're outscoring the opposition 8)

St Mirren fans have got pretty big time haven’t they? I know they have close relationships with the OF, opening their shops inside their stadium and such like, but their attitude in here is a little too old firmy for me.

Thank You.

1 hour ago, RossDee01 said:

St Mirren fans have got pretty big time haven’t they? I know they have close relationships with the OF, opening their shops inside their stadium and such like, but their attitude in here is a little too old firmy for me.

Dear Fellas, I can't believe how fast things move on the outside. I saw an automobile once when I was a kid. But, now they're everywhere. The world went and got itself in a big damn hurry. The parole board got me into this halfway house called the Brewer, and a job bagging groceries at the Foodway. It's hard work, and I try to keep up, but my hands hurt most of the time.

You've been gone so long, things have changed.

McMullan is a strange one.
When we had him on loan a few seasons ago in the championship he was really good until some Falkirk (remember them?) carthorse halfed him and he was out injured for a wee while. He was never the same player after that.
He's played against us for several teams since then and frankly he didn't really cause us many problems.
He seems to have prospered with you lot, so should be interesting to see how he fares. Recent team selection would indicate he'll be up against Dunne and Henderson, who both have a turn of pace.
We seem quite settled into our system and have strong replacements for every position in the team. Hopefully it's a good game, with us as the victors of course.

FB_IMG_1622147805982.jpg

On 25/07/2021 at 12:04, FTOF said:

McMullan is a strange one.

When we had him on loan a few seasons ago in the championship he was really good until some Falkirk (remember them?) carthorse halfed him and he was out injured for a wee while. He was never the same player after that.

He's played against us for several teams since then and frankly he didn't really cause us many problems.

He seems to have prospered with you lot, so should be interesting to see how he fares. Recent team selection would indicate he'll be up against Dunne and Henderson, who both have a turn of pace.

We seem quite settled into our system and have strong replacements for every position in the team. Hopefully it's a good game, with us as the victors of course.

It was Peter Grant , and it was a real bad tackle !