English Premier League 2021/22 Season

Wonder when Pepp will be along to explain why Farkes masterstroke of having no Billy Gilmour in his side and picking up 2 glorious draws has resulted in Chelsea absolutely abusing them today*..... What a minter of a performance.

*Yes I know hes ineligible today, but Pep has been rattling this drum since he was dropped......

1 minute ago, Bairnardo said:

Wonder when Pepp will be along to explain why Farkes masterstroke of having no Billy Gilmour in his side and picking up 2 glorious draws has resulted in Chelsea absolutely abusing them today*..... What a minter of a performance.

*Yes I know hes ineligible today, but Pep has been rattling this drum since he was dropped......

What's Pepp going by these days?

If you make Reece James, Callum Hudson Odoi and Ben Chilwell look like superstars, you probably arent good enough for the #Barclays, even though each of them is absolute #Barclays.

Ironically the same applies to if Ross Barkley is brought off the bench to rip the pish out of you. He is slightly less #Barclays than the others though.

Norwich are that minging I almost feel sorry for them.
Yeah, 15 minutes ago though, it was at the stage where it was intriguing to see if Chelsea would decide to hit them for silly numbers. Always a bit disappointing when you think you could be on for an 8 or 9.

15 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
16 minutes ago, eez-eh said:
Norwich are that minging I almost feel sorry for them.

Yeah, 15 minutes ago though, it was at the stage where it was intriguing to see if Chelsea would decide to hit them for silly numbers. Always a bit disappointing when you think you could be on for an 8 or 9.

26 minutes ago, Jacksgranda said:

This could end up 7 or 8...

:)

I don't know how much he got out of them, but I hope he screwed them for every penny he could. As poor-to-average a manager as he was, it must have been utterly shite for him over the last few weeks basically waiting for the firing squad to come through the door
It's been shite for the last year or more with the abuse from the self-entitled wanks that are the Newcastle support.