English Premier League 2021/22 Season

Due to Covid and work getting in the way, Saturday was my first football game since a Cardiff away game where Brentford drew 2-2.

Saturday then was absolutely magical, some absolutely top class shite housery after we went down to ten men. Do find it bizarre that there were so few pubs you could go to as an away fan in Wolverhampton though, up them. 
20210918_122317.thumb.jpg.94d47ae88fa4751a67a5a2392be0f40a.jpg
If you go right after getting out if the train station, you can avoid being kettled by the police and there's a pub called the Great Western which is quite decent.

Otherwise you basically have to drink in Walkabout.

22 hours ago, Brummie Clyde said:

If you go right after getting out if the train station, you can avoid being kettled by the police and there's a pub called the Great Western which is quite decent.

Otherwise you basically have to drink in Walkabout.

There's the daft Blue Brick place down there as well, if you were really steuggling. I've only been as a "home" supporter. Wolverhampton is a bit of a coup in general. I thought it couldn't get much worse, but then I went to Bilston.

On 22/09/2021 at 12:44, Grant228 said:

Due to Covid and work getting in the way, Saturday was my first football game since a Cardiff away game where Brentford drew 2-2.

Saturday then was absolutely magical, some absolutely top class shite housery after we went down to ten men. Do find it bizarre that there were so few pubs you could go to as an away fan in Wolverhampton though, up them. 

20210918_122317.thumb.jpg.94d47ae88fa4751a67a5a2392be0f40a.jpg

Why are you wearing glasses on your knee?

On 24/09/2021 at 12:21, Sergeant Wilson said:

There's the daft Blue Brick place down there as well, if you were really steuggling. I've only been as a "home" supporter. Wolverhampton is a bit of a coup in general. I thought it couldn't get much worse, but then I went to Bilston.

Bilston is possibly the most racist place I've ever been, and I've been to Dudley. Still, the orange chips are great (big team found, etc).

Bilston is possibly the most racist place I've ever been, and I've been to Dudley. Still, the orange chips are great (big team found, etc).

Bilston also has the advantage that you can buy 3 pints with a fiver and get change

Impossible to say if it’s bad or not on this basis