English Premier League 2021/22 Season

On 23/05/2022 at 21:18, Frosty said:

Utter bollocks which the fact that City hold the English domestic attendance record proves.

Embarrassingly for the red scum their attendance record is at Maine Road as well so two of the three top English club attendance records were set at Maine Road.

My Team : Ayr United. 😂

2 hours ago, Merkland Red said:

What's he done?

He's been recording a program for BT. He's with VVD and he asked who the other top 4 of the top 5 defenders to play in England are, as he's first. He says Halaand will struggle at City unless he tempers his ego and suggests Man Utd sign Max Aarons from Norwich. A player his agency has signed to them. 

17 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:

He's been recording a program for BT. He's with VVD and he asked who the other top 4 of the top 5 defenders to play in England are, as he's first. He says Halaand will struggle at City unless he tempers his ego and suggests Man Utd sign Max Aarons from Norwich. A player his agency has signed to them. 

Some boy. Keane was swithering over whether to put him in his best Man Utd team of the EPL era 😂

14 hours ago, Theroadlesstravelled said:

The media were absolutely ripping the head off it over Liverpool going for the quadruple.

Liverpool are the new Manchester United. A ton of utter c***s from the south west now support them.

A ton of utter c***s from the south west have been "supporting" them for years.

The media were absolutely ripping the head off it over Liverpool going for the quadruple.
Liverpool are the new Manchester United. A ton of utter c***s from the south west now support them.

South East surely?

On 26/05/2022 at 20:22, Loominous said:

I watched his first public interview, I like him - Doesn't look like he messes around.

He's apparently having the players start pre-season early and they're going to be the fittest they've ever been. That's going to go down well with the pampered prima donnas in the dressing room that don't like training in the dark and actually having to get their fingers out to earn their ludicrous sums of money. Looks like there's a big culture shock coming under ten Hag and it'll be interesting to see what happens. 

9 hours ago, Charles Stiles said:

He's apparently having the players start pre-season early and they're going to be the fittest they've ever been. That's going to go down well with the pampered prima donnas in the dressing room that don't like training in the dark and actually having to get their fingers out to earn their ludicrous sums of money. Looks like there's a big culture shock coming under ten Hag and it'll be interesting to see what happens. 

I suppose the irony is if he was my boss, I'd probably dislike him - but he seems to be quite a strong personality just from first impressions and as an outside observer I like that single mindedness and focus especially when he says things like he will make his own judgements and draw his own lines.  

15 hours ago, Loominous said:

I suppose the irony is if he was my boss, I'd probably dislike him - but he seems to be quite a strong personality just from first impressions and as an outside observer I like that single mindedness and focus especially when he says things like he will make his own judgements and draw his own lines.  

The pampered darlings didn't like Rangnick as he told it like it is instead of being their mate like warm and cuddly Ole. Loved some of the stuff he came out with. I haven't heard ten Hag speak yet but take it he's just an extension of Ralf. This time though the players don't have the excuse of 'he's only an interim so why should I bother' to hide behind.  

The new guy Arnold's surprised most folk by not being Woodward the 2nd and has lead big behind the scenes changes. Getting rid of the hated Ed and the other banker that dished out new, long contracts on £150k a week to the likes of Phil Jones and Eric Bailly to 'protect their transfer value' while agreeing to pay £80m for the donkey Maguire is seen as massive progress. Will be very interesting to see if the 'new' United works out or if it all falls flat.