English Premier League 2021/22 Season

2 minutes ago, lichtie23 said:

Manchester Red Devils finishing with a goal difference of ZERO

Yeah but their parasitical "owners" got paid lots of dividends even though the club they didn't actually buy still has fucktons of debt. Think I'll "buy" me a Football Team.

2 minutes ago, Aufc said:

f**k them. Fair play to anyone that has supported them through it all but most of them will just follow them because of the money and success and it fucks me off. Same when I see kids decked out in psg attire emoji23.png

That’s why all of the big teams have the number of fans they do, it’s hardly limited to Man City. 

3 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkay said:

Anyway, these c***s going down when the boy is probably right is a laugh.

512E91F9-B960-4115-B6EE-CF8E8FB1619F.jpeg

Pretty sure Josh Widdicombe is a Plymouth Argyle fan. No idea why he’s got a Burnley top on.

That’s why all of the big teams have the number of fans they do, it’s hardly limited to Man City. 

Aye but most of the other big teams have generally always been successful and well supported. Man City were shit until they got money.

12 minutes ago, Jim McLean's Ghost said:

Burnley were a far better team after they binned Dyche. They were going to be an irrelevance like Norwich but they managed to take it to the last day.

Yeah, Keane was talking shit then. Dyche was the reason they were in trouble in the first place (well that and the lack of any kind of spending or ambition by the club) he never looked like improving them enough to avoid relegation. They left changing it too late tbh. 

28 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

4 minutes injury time and the keeper sits on his arse for two and a half minutes of it. 😅

Quickly watched it back and the first 2 minutes exactly of the added 4 was treating Ederson. There was 24 seconds extra added on to the 4 minutes.

I couldn't care less about that particular game and I doubt it made any difference, but it continually amazes me how in an era where every single aspect of the game is analysed  and becoming more specific that something as fundamental as how long you actually play the game for is still so ridiculously arbitrary and vague.

1 minute ago, Theroadlesstravelled said:

image.png.2e9b935b44bad870c692ace6899b12a4.png

If they have two of each then they can probably keep one.

Based on what I've learnt from horror movies, cloning can go badly wrong.

Think that's a wee bit harsh. 30,000 to a third tier play off at the end of the 90s- that sliding door moment against Gillingham, suggests a longstanding and very loyal fanbase.
I suppose the question is how that late 90s fanbase has changed since City lost their general reputation from back then, as a badly managed clowncar of a club.
Judging by the total lack of atmosphere throughout the game today, I'd suggest drastically.