English Premier League 2021/22 Season

3 minutes ago, Merkland Red said:

Soft pen. There should be about five awarded a game if the ref is going to give that.

Red card was clear as day. You could argue for a straight red there.

That’s what I was thinking, for me it was never a pen. You see worse at every corner.

Edited by Jambomo

2 minutes ago, Merkland Red said:

Soft pen. There should be about five awarded a game if the ref is going to give that.

Red card was clear as day. You could argue for a straight red there.

Yeah. I missed the first 20 minutes or so and that's the first time I've seen the penalty. I can see how Arsenal might feel hard done by there. Holding was an imbecile though. 

1 minute ago, Ro Sham Bo said:

Is Theo Walcott still at Everton or has he retired? 

I think he moved, not sure where but I am sure I remember him in a game I watched this season, so he’s still playing.

2 minutes ago, Jambomo said:

That’s what I was thinking, for me it was never a pen. You see worse at every corner.

Dunno about never a pen. I can certainly see why it's given. Son is going to go down a lot easier than most and he definitely made a meal of it. 

1 minute ago, Jambomo said:

I think he moved, not sure where but I am sure I remember him in a game I watched this season, so he’s still playing.

Just checked and it's Southampton. I remember him playing on loan there last season right enough but can't recall seeing him at all this season. 

7 minutes ago, peasy23 said:

One of the things that I find astonishing is that multiple Arsenal managers have thought that Holding is an EPL calibre defender. He looks like a bomb scare every time I see him play.

He's decent cover. Had to play more consecutive games than they'd have liked though.