English Premier League 2021/22 Season

Wouldn't be hugely surprised if Chelsea end up 5th, they seem to have packed it in for the season.
A lot gets made about the race for the top four, and clearly there is a lot at stake, but I think it's fairly common IMO to see teams "competing" to get into the top four drop off. Whether its hard to motivate players to go balls to the wall for a fourth place finish I don't know, but I do think it happens.

Don't get the Pickford hate tbh. He has a pretty shite hairdo and is the England keeper. I haven't seen him do anything overly county though. He isn't in the same wheelhouse as, for instance, Harry Kane when he was trying to paralyse defenders. 

I mind him halfing VVD which was pretty clumsy, but what else? I only watch highlights, so I'm keeping an open mind. 

39 minutes ago, velo army said:

Don't get the Pickford hate tbh. He has a pretty shite hairdo and is the England keeper. I haven't seen him do anything overly county though. He isn't in the same wheelhouse as, for instance, Harry Kane when he was trying to paralyse defenders. 

I mind him halfing VVD which was pretty clumsy, but what else? I only watch highlights, so I'm keeping an open mind. 

He looks like the kind of c**t that finds Baddiel and Skinner funny.

1 minute ago, ManBearPig said:

He looks like the kind of c**t that finds Baddiel and Skinner funny.

Aye I figured. It does seem like a case of picking a villain. The man is has a fairly crotchety demeanour and a quite unflattering hair style, but it seems like a hefty amount of bile going his way for being basically a shite Peter Schmeichel (probably the angriest keeper I've ever seen). 

Just now, velo army said:

Aye I figured. It does seem like a case of picking a villain. The man is has a fairly crotchety demeanour and a quite unflattering hair style, but it seems like a hefty amount of bile going his way for being basically a shite Peter Schmeichel (probably the angriest keeper I've ever seen). 

I agree with you tbh. I think it's more of a People You Hate For No Proper Reason type of thing.

21 minutes ago, ManBearPig said:

I agree with you tbh. I think it's more of a People You Hate For No Proper Reason type of thing.

No, sorry, look at his face, there are many reasons to hate that cnut.