English Premier League 2021/22 Season

They don't half talk some pish on sky. "Quality of the highest order". Don't get me wrong, for the EPL, that was a fantastically entertaining game of football but it was a fantastic game of football in the same way the Dundee derby was a great game of football yesterday. The mistakes made it. 

1 minute ago, Jimi Shandrix said:

They don't half talk some pish on sky.

Unreal when the commentator was talking about how "nobody else in world football could see that pass".. It was a through ball to a striker whilst on the break ffs

That for me was marked by Liverpool surrendering possession too easy in the middle third. Upon reflection how it went they'll be happy, however how they played compared to how they can they be disappointed. Still 2-2 away at their biggest rivals this season while off their best shows what they are capable of.

Sky have paid a lot for the EPL, of course they're gonna bum it up at every opportunity, but it is a bit sycophantic. They need the "best league in the world" thing to drop into any major tournament or final.

I quite like Micah however I don't really listen to his points, more for how he interacts with professional grump Keane.

It's a good point for Liverpool and they have shooty-ins against Man U and Everton coming up, the first of which will have them top for a day at least. Man City I can see dropping points at Wolves or West Ham and I think Liverpool are more likely to win the rest of theirs.

Man Utd's banter years continue to be the only show in town though.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/man-city-liverpool-plane-banner-26680990 

I had forgotten about the White Lives Matter Burnley banner....And then the booring when a player broke fast during Ramadan...

Britain was already a minority during the match, with less than 1/3 of the starting players British, 0% of the managers and 0% of the owners.

Still, a minority of idiots show yet again that no matter how globalised the game (and the world) gets they want to drag it back into the past. Brexit has only emboldened these types unfortunately.