English Premier League 2021/22 Season

2 minutes ago, DrewDon said:

"Robbo" is such a knob and his only redeeming feature is that he plays for Scotland, IMO. 

Want to elaborate?  Alexander Arnold caught out a couple of times, could be costly if it keeps happening.

1 minute ago, Mr. Alli said:

Glad to see more people can look by the whole Scottish thing and realise that Robertson is a petulant wee attention seeking knobber. 

You really should have added ‘ex United player’.  Oh and I think you’re the attention seeking knobber.

4 minutes ago, Cptn Hooch said:

I believe it's something to do with celebrating the acid house sceneTAA had zero idea where his man was...it's not harsh to criticize him

I think it was more to do with tactics. Even it Trent sees the run there is not much he can do. Jesus is played onside by a man in the middle. He is coming out Jesus is going in, he is never going to effect the play.

Jesus pulled out to the edge of the box and Liverpool did not match him. They decided to have more players in the box and leave him free on the edge. Which is going to give him a run on any defender that has to come out and get him for the second ball.

I think it was quality execution from City.

Just now, Granny Danger said:

You really should have added ‘ex United player’.  Oh and I think you’re the attention seeking knobber.

Grampa Simpson Meme GIF by MOODMAN

"How dare they talk bad about a guy who played for United for a couple of years". 

Obviously the space for runners in behind is causing issues but the fact that City are playing some terrific early-ish crosses is exploiting it even more.

Jesus is also forcing Mane back as he's dragging Robertson inside leaving Walker with a tonne of space. Just makes Liverpool that bit less threatening on the counter. Sterling's working really well from a tactical POV while managing to never look threatening in front of goal.

6 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Liverpool probably too good to take a shoeing here, but its getting away from them, and there is certainly the potential for it.

I don't think they will get a shoeing, but I can't see Liverpool winning this without some drastic changes