English Premier League 2021/22 Season

3 minutes ago, throbber said:

I hate to come across as epl fanboy but genuinely excited for Liverpool Man City today.

The daft thing is that although I know both teams play, frankly, orgasmic football, I just want them to boot seven shades of shite out of each other as the occasion gets too much for them all. I do agree though, I am really looking forward to this game.

1 hour ago, throbber said:

I hate to come across as epl fanboy but genuinely excited for Liverpool Man City today.

It will be a tactical battle, a shit load of passes ect both will probably cancel each other out and it will be 1 goal that wins it.

I'm not holding out for a classic high scoring thriller like Liverpool 4-3 Newcastle, but hopefully I've jinxed it and we see loads of goals. 

I'm definitely not  an epl fanboy, but looking forward to this game as it high stakes and I like football.

Just like the game yesterday from the Mongolian Premiership FC Ulaanbaatar v Athletic 220 which I watched. 1-1, terrible plastic pitch ruined it.

I am a Barclays fan boy and today is possibly going to be the best day of my life.
I'm not going to bother with watching the game, rather I am going to seek out all the different channels of commentary I can find and just drink it in.

I'm not sure winning this will guarantee the title as both teams have a few banana skins left after today. Should still be fun though, and Guardiola's daft selection is something to look forward to.
I dont hate Josep like a few on this thread seem to, although his association with City causes at least some dislike... But I do genuinely enjoy it when he does these things that don't seem to make any sense in big games, and they lose as a result. Its great entertainment. Really leaves you puzzled as to why he does it.

I dont hate Josep like a few on this thread seem to, although his association with City causes at least some dislike... But I do genuinely enjoy it when he does these things that don't seem to make any sense in big games, and they lose as a result. Its great entertainment. Really leaves you puzzled as to why he does it.
It's a disappointment if he doesn't nowadays.

It's a disappointment if he doesn't nowadays.
Well Jesus is the surprise selection today with Mahrez on the bench