English Premier League 2021/22 Season

Just now, Ro Sham Bo said:

Don't you realise that Robertson is the player he is because of Trent? 

Without him he'd be nothing. 

Dunno if it's me just noticing something more having spoken about it... But Nevilles earlier comment after another rinsing by Martinelli was that "either Martinelli or Trent will win this game for their team". 

Absolute fucking nonsense 

1 minute ago, buchan30 said:

Outside of playing liverpool, chelsea, city. Arsenal seem to be quite good compared to the rest of them. They have been the most consistent recently, but they still have a long way to go to match the other 3.

Pretty much this.  Arsenal have made good progress this season, but they still have a long way to go to be title contenders. At least their recruitment and player development strategy looks pretty sound.  Martinelli, Saka, et al still have plenty of room to improve.  Of the "big" teams outside the top 3, I think they have the most potential to compete for silverware in the near future

2 minutes ago, buchan30 said:

Outside of playing liverpool, chelsea, city. Arsenal seem to be quite good compared to the rest of them. They have been the most consistent recently, but they still have a long way to go to match the other 3.

The players Klopp has brought in have been brilliant,he  does his buys under that radar and that is the way to do it.

Arsenal played well in the first half and looked like a serious team for the first time in a very long while. But then they let their clownshoes keeper take centre billing and the response to that has been non-existent. 

The players Klopp has brought in have been brilliant,he  does his buys under that radar and that is the way to do it.

Definitely. Klopp, each season identified the players he needed rather than the scattergun approach at united. He has bought very well and built a successful team. Mental to think that if he United had someone with a bit more charisma than woodward in charge, they may have had Klopp and been in a much better position. I think to an extent Arteta is bringing in the right players, i really enjoy watching saka and smith-rowe, tierney. They are a long way off winning a title, but there are signs there that they can be the best of the rest for a few seasons.

7 minutes ago, buchan30 said:

Definitely. Klopp, each season identified the players he needed rather than the scattergun approach at united. He has bought very well and built a successful team. Mental to think that if he United had someone with a bit more charisma than woodward in charge, they may have had Klopp and been in a much better position. I think to an extent Arteta is bringing in the right players, i really enjoy watching saka and smith-rowe, tierney. They are a long way off winning a title, but there are signs there that they can be the best of the rest for a few seasons.

Arteta has done well, nearly all of his signings have turned out to be good which is pretty unusual tbf. I think they probably just lack some experience. And a striker that can score goals.

I'd put Liverpool as favourites now. If the City game was at Anfield then I'd be certain but it might just give Man City a slight edge like in 18/19.

City have one or two more banana skins too imo and Liverpool have the attacking quality to power through those tough games.