English Premier League 2021/22 Season

1 minute ago, Bishop Briggs said:

Jack Grealish has been dropped from the Man City squad to play Norwich.

Disciplinary reasons again or just poor form? Definitely not worth £100 million!

They were just talking about it, Guardiola said he was injured but wouldn’t expand on it at all, so I’m not really convinced tbh. 

Edited by Jambomo

Just now, Jambomo said:

They were just talking about it, Peo said he was injured but wouldn’t expand on it at all, so I’m not really convinced tbh. 

Not convinced either.

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/sport/american-football/jack-grealish-hands-man-city-injury-concern-ahead-of-champions-league/ar-AATM6gI

"Jack Grealish has been ruled out of Manchester City's game at Norwich with a shin injury.... City's manager told reporters at Carrow Road that he hoped the player could be back as soon as Tuesday for the Champions League game at Sporting,..."

A few days ago

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/jack-grealish-denied-entry-bar-26167419

"Jack Grealish was supposedly denied entry to a bar in Manchester on Sunday after footage appeared of him looking worse for wear. The Manchester City star was seen on a night out with team-mates Kyle Walker and Riyad Mahrez. A person in the background can be heard saying: "Jack's burst, he's not allowed inside, look at him, Jack's burst."

1 hour ago, Theroadlesstravelled said:

Horsing for Norwich.

I look forward to the top bantz of Gilmour being man of the match. 

Unfortunately he couldnt quite get MoTM this week, but he has been rated Norwich's best player on BBC player rater and I for one, need no further convincing.