English Premier League 2021/22 Season

Lampard did some good stuff at Chelsea but he was just nowhere near being good enough for what their squad needed. It's really funny/typical that Everton were the first team to take a punt on him since his sacking. I'd argue that someone like Benitez or Ferguson would actually be more suited to what Everton have been good at over the past few seasons, but with that not really working then fair enough gambling on someone a bit different.

I'm predicting a Marco Silva-esque Everton under Lampard.

Another footballer who thinks he's untouchable?

Can't wait to boo him when we play Clyde.

In seriousness, that's horrendous and I hope they throw the book at the little c**t. Fair play to the lassie for posting as she'll be aware that she'll be in for a torrent of abuse for doing so (such is the world we live in) from blinkered/idiotic football fans.

His career should be over. But unfortunately whatever punishment he receives will he too little and he’ll end up playing elsewhere.

Be interesting to see if/when United Chuck him.

6 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

Just heard the audio recording. Holy f**k. If he hasn't already raped the poor lassie then that recording is a massive red flag that he will do it to someone in the future.

Not to go all amateur psychologist, but I'd imagine the fact she's resigned to it would suggest it wasn't the first time.

1 minute ago, Empty It said:

Why are all these entitled #Barclays players OFTW? Clearly something going wrong in the system.

You give a f**k tonne of money to young men then there's always going to be trouble.

Top end of Union Street used to be chaos on a Saturday night. Young guys, with an overinflated self worth due to their inflated O&G wage combined with drugs and alcohol.

He's a talented young English footballer, absolutely f**k all will be done, it'll be brushed under the carpet by the media who'll ignore it after the initial news, and he'll have a career in the top flight.

Football is a hellscape of missing morals.