English Premier League 2021/22 Season

2 minutes ago, Aufc said:

I honestly despise Man City. Well I don’t mind the club. However, you can tell that most of the fans were not interested in them before they had money

Agreed.

1 minute ago, Aufc said:

I honestly despise Man City. Well I don’t mind the club. However, you can tell that most of the fans were not interested in them before they had money

Think that's a wee bit harsh. 30,000 to a third tier play off at the end of the 90s- that sliding door moment against Gillingham, suggests a longstanding and very loyal fanbase.

I suppose the question is how that late 90s fanbase has changed since City lost their general reputation from back then, as a badly managed clowncar of a club.

3 minutes ago, jamamafegan said:

Delighted Leeds survived and Burnley are down. Burnley are a shitey little club and Leeds are a massive, traditional club of Northern England. Get the f**k down, Burnley.

Have a look at history. Burnley are a far more traditional club of Nothern England by a mile.

Pleased for Leeds and also that sacking long-serving Dyche hasn’t paid off for Burnley.
And that's before you even look at the Burnley takeover which has taken them from having cash in the bank to being saddled with loads of debt.

Not a Liverpool fan by any stretch, but Man City can get so far to f**k.

A soulless club propped up by a horrific regime and managed by the biggest fraud in the history of football. Get them in the bin.

1 minute ago, sergie's no1 fan said:

Fair enough Pep has a ridiculous resources but he delivers titles.

If he was a bald fraud he'd be winning f'ck all?

Anyway today is all about Leeds 😍.

I am happy with that, would much prefer Leeds in the Barclays that Burnley

Think that's a wee bit harsh. 30,000 to a third tier play off at the end of the 90s- that sliding door moment against Gillingham, suggests a longstanding and very loyal fanbase.
I suppose the question is how that late 90s fanbase has changed since City lost their general reputation from back then, as a badly managed clowncar of a club.

f**k them. Fair play to anyone that has supported them through it all but most of them will just follow them because of the money and success and it fucks me off. Same when I see kids decked out in psg attire [emoji23]