English Premier League 2021/22 Season

So here we are, the end of another incredible season. 

It's always a bittersweet occasion when fixture 38 rolls around. I think back to all the wonderful moments throughout the season; the goals, the saves, the drama and how, throughout all the depressing news headlines, the Barclays English Prem is always there to turn to. I'm so grateful to the 20 clubs that have made up this fine institution and although I'm sad that it's over, I have to consider just how happy I am that it happened at all.

As we go into these last fixtures I think everyone should take a moment to consider just how lucky we are to have this on our doorstep. Indeed, I moved back from Australia as the time difference made watching these games very difficult and it was putting strain on my marriage. She still left me, but it was a good decision nonetheless.

Anyway, for the last time this season...

AND

IT'S

LIVE 

2 minutes ago, Theroadlesstravelled said:

What’s with the boards at the City game? To stop people getting on the pitch?

The advertising boards?  They’ve been like that all season, with an extra set slightly behind to show ads that look double the height on TV.