English Premier League 2021/22 Season

21 hours ago, senorsoupe said:

The English media is definitely hoaching with racism as can be evidenced by all the garbage articles that have been written about Sterling over the years.  I am pretty sure that everyone associated with the Premier League appreciates hos good Sterling has been over these years, we just end up with all sorts of crap being written about him because totally not racism

I agree that the desperate negative reporting of him is prejudiced based on class and race. The statement I was disagreeing with is that "the Barclays is hoaching with racism" which I took to mean top level English football was hoaching with racism, which seemed a baseless take.

1 hour ago, Bairnardo said:

I see Man U will have an all Dutch coaching team next season as Ten Hag is joined by Mictchell Van De Gaag and Steve McClaren.

Also, "best 1v1 defender" on the planet AWB has been told to bolt.

Good luck to them in finding someone to take him.

1 hour ago, Bairnardo said:

Also, "best 1v1 defender" on the planet AWB has been told to bolt.

Massively unsurprising that a vaguely competent manager has come in and immediately recognised the need to get rid.

Was it £50million that Palace got for him? They must have been absolutely pishing themselves at that.

1 minute ago, oneteaminglasgow said:

Massively unsurprising that a vaguely competent manager has come in and immediately recognised the need to get rid.

Was it £50million that Palace got for him? They must have been absolutely pishing themselves at that.

It's pretty unceremonious aswell, that he's barely in the door with a full summer of transfer business and other graft to get into, and 1 guy under contract has been fed to the media already! 

Mental in all honesty, that it wasn't Harry Maguire though.