English Premier League 2021/22 Season

1 minute ago, Ro Sham Bo said:

What a signing Bowen has been. He's been outstanding for the last couple of seasons. 

Fantastic player. West Ham manage to find some really great players on a regular basis. They have a really good team now.

They've conceded 9 in the two previous seasons. Think they might have limited it to 5 or 6 this season but it's definitely not beyond Liverpool to put a handful past them if they know they need to win big. 
Lost 6-0 at home to Chelsea just a month ago, and they are on a dismal run of form. Liverpool could certainly score a few against them.ong way to go in London though and City have Villa at home next week, a game they could win with a fair bit to spare.

5 minutes ago, Moomintroll said:

@Bishop Briggs so are you saying that the UAE (& other sportwashing nations like them) don't bully and bribe to get what they want or do you buy the bullshit that Taylor supports Altrincham?

I just disliked your absurd and defamatory claim Anthony Taylor has taken a bribe to fix this game.

Have you got any hard evidence to prove that Arab club owners have successfully bribed EPL refs to fix matches?

1 minute ago, Bishop Briggs said:

I just disliked your absurd and defamatory claim Anthony Taylor has taken a bribe to fix this game.

Have you got any hard evidence to prove that Arab club owners have successfully bribed EPL refs to fix matches?

If I did, I wouldn't be on here, I wouldn't even be alive.