English Premier League 2021/22 Season

10 minutes ago, DrewDon said:

I would like to offer a more subtle tactical analysis than this, but Man United have been genuinely disgusting in the second half. 

Harsh. On another day they keep that to just 3-1.

A plucky effort from the Red Devils. 

2 minutes ago, meanmistermustard said:

Richards trying desperately not to laugh. Keane is right tho in what he’s saying.

Yeah, I think that’s what made it so funny. I don’t think anyone disagrees with him either, only his way of saying it is pretty entertaining.

I enjoy Man U losing because theres a group of "expert analysts" I follow on Twitter who blame everything on McTominay.

Today he receives a pass above knee height, facing his own goal and under pressure, before the Mahrez goal, and they're saying hes shit and cost them the goal because he didn't hit a first time pass down the wing.

1 hour ago, Jambomo said:

Yeah, I think that’s what made it so funny. I don’t think anyone disagrees with him either, only his way of saying it is pretty entertaining.

Richards almost pissed himself laughing. Keane's rants were spot on.

I prefer Keane and Richards to boring, self-righteous p***ks like Neville, Wright and Ferdinand.

I'm far from Goldson's biggest fan but if dross like Maguire can be captain for the team in 5th, there's no reason Goldson cant at least be decent in the EPL.

Man Utd are shocking in every area of the pitch bar goalkeeper. Thought Fernandes in particular was infuriatingly shite and just rolling about and moaning whenever someone dares to tackle him. A fucking stat packing coward who some people have deluded themselves is anywhere near a top tier talent.

5 minutes ago, DrewDon said:

I find Richards' shtick a bit tedious now, to be honest. He seems like a harmless enough guy, but I don't really understand what he contributes as a pundit beyond loudly laughing a lot. 

I find him entertaining to a degree and he's clearly there because he's "a bit of a character".

Without people realising anyone who is described as "a bit of a character" is almost always a totally annoying bellend. Looking at you, Gazza.

Edited by Jacky1990

13 minutes ago, DrewDon said:

I find Richards' shtick a bit tedious now, to be honest. He seems like a harmless enough guy, but I don't really understand what he contributes as a pundit beyond loudly laughing a lot. 

I just quite like that he looks like he’s enjoying being there. I find the miserable b*****ds who look like it’s a massively boring chore to do, utterly tedious. 

Richards has reached the point where he’s  playing a part that most pundits get too.  

On Manchester United, there’s little point in blaming individuals,  McGuire is horrendous footballer but most of their regulars have shown themselves to be able of so much more than what they achieve in a club shirt, their problem go much deeper than the players.

Edited by parsforlife

Just watched the Keane analysist of the game and then Richards bursting out laughing at the end.  That was a bit unprofessional to say the least.  Thought Keane was going to lamp him.

They should do analysis of Keane having the pish ripped out of him by Clyde for a laugh.

I know broadcasters are there for attention, but there are few worse human beings in football than Roy Keane - Ryan Giggs obviously but not many else. Imagine having either of those cretins as your work colleagues.

They don't work hard enough / show enough passion is also the laziest punditry going - glad I haven't watch sky / bt punditry for about 7 years. I don't miss it.

12 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

I enjoy Man U losing because theres a group of "expert analysts" I follow on Twitter who blame everything on McTominay.

Today he receives a pass above knee height, facing his own goal and under pressure, before the Mahrez goal, and they're saying hes shit and cost them the goal because he didn't hit a first time pass down the wing.

I really like some of the football stat/tactical based stuff on Twitter, but there are quite clearly some  who have never played a game of football in their life. To think McTominay can take that awful ball in, while being pressed and slip it to Fred is utterly laughable. I see it was backed up by the guy who does a decent amount of Scotland stuff, Jendo.