English Premier League 2021/22 Season

Cracking first half at Stamford Bridge yesterday but the game is still riddled with inconsistencies in the use of VAR in the EPL. All that technology at their disposal and the officials still manage to get the clearest of decisions wrong, whilst using it to punish the tiniest margin of error.

There’re rumours that Philip Jones will be starting tonight. Fair play to Man U, realising the festive is almost over and the majority of folk will be depressed as f**k, so bringing back the god of clownshoe defending for our entertainment. Respect from a comedy fan [emoji1319]

38 minutes ago, J_Stewart said:

There’re rumours that Philip Jones will be starting tonight. Fair play to Man U, realising the festive is almost over and the majority of folk will be depressed as f**k, so bringing back the god of clownshoe defending for our entertainment. Respect from a comedy fan emoji1319.png

Jones starts. Varane at times has made Maguire look competent but this is another level of pish he has to deal with.

1 hour ago, J_Stewart said:

There’re rumours that Philip Jones will be starting tonight. Fair play to Man U, realising the festive is almost over and the majority of folk will be depressed as f**k, so bringing back the god of clownshoe defending for our entertainment. Respect from a comedy fan emoji1319.png

To be fair to Phil Jones, from what I’ve seen of Man Utd this past couple of seasons; Harry Maguire is just an £80 million pound Phil Jones. 

Yes that’s Phil Jones, who last played for Man Utd 712 days ago.

To be fair to Phil Jones, from what I’ve seen of Man Utd this past couple of seasons; Harry Maguire is just an £80 million pound Phil Jones. 
Yes that’s Phil Jones, who last played for Man Utd 712 days ago.

I’ve said on here before that Harry Maguire is one of the only genuine comedy footballers playing today, someone that is just funny to watch in every aspect of his being - lack of positioning, inability to read even the simplest through ball, being an actual crofter - but if he’s the equivalent of Kevin Bridges, then Jones is Billy Connolly. A man that emits banter from his every pore. A man that Is just pure, unfiltered Barclays.

5 minutes ago, J_Stewart said:

I’ve said on here before that Harry Maguire is one of the only genuine comedy footballers playing today, someone that is just funny to watch in every aspect of his being - lack of positioning, inability to read even the simplest through ball, being an actual crofter - but if he’s the equivalent of Kevin Bridges, then Jones is Billy Connolly. A man that emits banter from his every pore. A man that Is just pure, unfiltered Barclays.

The entire UK #Barclays audience RN

7KiLt8g8-qj94GUT5lsXWrVn1Vs=.gif

8 minutes ago, peasy23 said:
11 minutes ago, Buzz Killington said:
Why has Phil Jones not played for so long?

Apart from him being absolutely shite?

I know he shit it’s just the way sky are going on about it I thought he was ill or something.