English Premier League 2021/22 Season

I really like what I've seen of Palace this season but Norwich are truly garbage. There are some talented players in their squad whose confidence has been destroyed and others just aren't good enough. I've never been a big fan of Dean Smith either.

7 minutes ago, accies1874 said:

I really like what I've seen of Palace this season but Norwich are truly garbage. There are some talented players in their squad whose confidence has been destroyed and others just aren't good enough. I've never been a big fan of Dean Smith either.

They are genuinely woeful, long balls up the line all game and have absolutely no defensive organisation. When they do attempt to keep the ball there are no options whatsoever, and the ball inevitably goes long. 

Just seen the replay for the Palace penalty. f**k me, that cant be enough for a penalty. Hughes clearly dived at the merest hint of a touch and throws himself to the floor. 

Pundits giving their usual "there is contact so he has a right to go down". f**k OFF!!! It is still a dive even if there is a slight touch. Call it out you utter shitebags.

Just now, The Master said:

His shirt sleeve. 

That is a very loose interpretation of the T-Shirt line. But the main problem is actually that it seems like they extended the line down from his arm until it was offisde.

There is no way to tell where exactly his arm is. BUT for that line to be right he needs to be both stretching his arm forward but also much closer to the camera than his knee.

1 minute ago, Jim McLean's Ghost said:

That is a very loose interpretation of the T-Shirt line. But the main problem is actually that it seems like they extended the line down from his arm until it was offisde.

The technology makes that impossible. The line can only be extended to the level of the pitch. 

1 minute ago, Jim McLean's Ghost said:

There is no way to tell where exactly his arm is. BUT for that line to be right he needs to be both stretching his arm forward but also much closer to the camera than his knee.

You he see that he’s leaning. That will put your shoulder further forward than your knee.