English Premier League 2021/22 Season

5 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

I honestly think Pep has got him in, had a good look, and doesnt really fancy him that much. In the big games, the lads he trusts will play.

Even Southgate treated him the same.

Looks that way, £100m though, deary mucking fe.

8 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

Meant to post this the other day.... No sure why I remembered now.... Klopps fist pump thing at the end of games does my tits in. 

2am after a 6-0 pumping from Queens Park the old brain moves on to all sorts. 

Either way, it's a pointless stat that they used to justify that massive price tag

Spends far too much time on his arse. Must be really frustrating to play with as a striker. Making a run, trying to find space, anticipating the ball being whipped into the box, but no, Grealish hits the deck, the ref blows up for the foul, and the defence gets plenty of time to reset and repel the ensuing free kick. Rinse and repeat.

1 hour ago, Clockwork said:

Spends far too much time on his arse. Must be really frustrating to play with as a striker. Making a run, trying to find space, anticipating the ball being whipped into the box, but no, Grealish hits the deck, the ref blows up for the foul, and the defence gets plenty of time to reset and repel the ensuing free kick. Rinse and repeat.

Then when he actually gets a clear shot at goal, it is clear he isn't very good at football, still lets all swoon at his hairband and his stupid little shinpads.

It’s not that Grealish is a particularly bad player, he’s not - he’s a (potentially) very good player. I just still don’t understand why City signed him. Like, out of the attacking midfielders/wingers that they already had, which of them is Jack Grealish better than? I can’t think of any.

Grealish said recently he was on the point of joining Man Utd but it didn't get finalised. A couple of stories said it was because they had agreed a fee of £40/45m for him if Villa went down. They stayed up so pumped the price up to £80m and Utd told them to f**k off. Looks like they didn't want a second Maguire on their hands if true. 

Leeds looking like them oldselves again against an energetic Brentford team.

Raphinia providing a world class assist for Roberts who gets his first PL goal I'm sure. 

End to end but quality lacking in the final third from both teams (apart from the delicious cross for the goal).