English Premier League 2021/22 Season

Just now, 8MileBU said:

Don’t know, don’t care. Also had it been up to me then I’d have awarded Matic the MOTM. 

None of this changes the fact that McTominay was superb and put in a performance that pished all over your nonsense opinions of him.

sit yerself doon and have some irn bru and shortbread, he's a fucking awful player as things stand, he either improves with the new manager or he's Southampton's Scott McTominay come August.

7 hours ago, Satoshi said:

Meldrew thinks he should be starting for Man Utd, not McTominay.

Keep on dreaming kid 👍

not at all, neither of us are anywhere near good enough to be starting for United if their aspirations are to return to where they were with Ferguson, this wouldn't even be a debate on here if McSauce never decided to represent Scotland, he'd be as w**k as Maguire, AWB & Shaw

I don’t think anyone thinks Maguire, AWB or Shaw are hopeless because they’re English, it’s their performances on a football pitch that make people think that. Equally, McTominay gets recognition because he’s a decent player, not because he plays for Scotland. Oli McBurnie plays for Scotland and everyone thinks he’s utter dogshit.

To sum up, you have bad opinions and should reevaluate them. 

not at all, neither of us are anywhere near good enough to be starting for United if their aspirations are to return to where they were with Ferguson, this wouldn't even be a debate on here if McSauce never decided to represent Scotland, he'd be as w**k as Maguire, AWB & Shaw
You are probably right with your last statement to be fair. But to not give him credit v Chelsea is bizarre and also just as agenda driven clearly.

10 hours ago, Meldrew said:

sit yerself doon and have some irn bru and shortbread, he's a fucking awful player as things stand, he either improves with the new manager or he's Southampton's Scott McTominay come August.

Am not one for jumping on bandwagon but no way Victor and think you're at the wind up. I certainly hope he improves under the new manager but by no means is McSauce an awful player . I think he's been excellent in a rancid Man U side.

In addition he's been a great asset throughout our qualifying campaign. I get that he's not Iniesta but seriously buddy?

2 hours ago, Tynie Wickfield said:

The only thing worse than Meldrew's shite opinions is calling McTominay McSauce.

I don't even get the reference.  Is it because Tominay looks a bit like Tomato and that's a type of sauce?  Or is sauce a nickname he had when he was younger?

48 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

I don't even get the reference.  Is it because Tominay looks a bit like Tomato and that's a type of sauce?  Or is sauce a nickname he had when he was younger?

social media nonsense, scored 2 against leeds and somehow some people thought he was a good player

Not looking forward to the Leeds game, not been anywhere near as entertaining as last season.

Folk wondering what Bamford brings to the team only need to look at the difference without him playing. 

Hopefully can sneak a result tonight but the Palace front 3 could run riot.