English Premier League 2021/22 Season

2 minutes ago, peasy23 said:

Never ceases to amaze me how different Pogba is with France compared to Man Utd.

That's a shocker of a tackle, Man Utd fans will be delighted at watching Fred and McTominay together for another few games.

It's one of the reasons they need an elite CDM that would free Pogba. Solkjaer doesn't even feel confident enough starting him. They won't come cheap- and you surely wouldn't trust Ole with that sort of money in January after today. 

11 minutes ago, peasy23 said:

Never ceases to amaze me how different Pogba is with France compared to Man Utd.

That's a shocker of a tackle, Man Utd fans will be delighted at watching Fred and McTominay together for another few games.

It doesn't amaze me. Pogba's agent, Mino Raiola, is an obnoxious parasite who has been trying to m ove him on for the last two years.

Raiola's other clients include Haaland. Any club that is mad enough to pay his obscene wage demand can expect similsr grief within two years.

Edited by Bishop Briggs

2 minutes ago, sparky88 said:

It's one of the reasons they need an elite CDM that would free Pogba. Solkjaer doesn't even feel confident enough starting him. They won't come cheap- and you surely wouldn't trust Ole with that sort of money in January after today. 

£100m bid for Declan Rice is probably already in the post.