English Premier League 2021/22 Season

7 minutes ago, accies1874 said:
9 minutes ago, throbber said:
My thoughts exactly, we’ve been saying this for years now and they still don’t sack him.

They'll have a couple of comebacks soon and a massive win (City coming up...) and they'll be singing his name again. It annoys me when they get good results but it prolongs their mediocrity and gives us more hilarity like today.

They have a good group of players and are definitely better than what we are seeing today, back in the Moyes/LVG days the quality just wasn’t there compared to the top teams. If this gets worse or remains at 4-0 I think he’ll get sacked this week tbh.

2 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Oh man....

Do Liverpool go at them 2nd half?

They should, and if so, wer on for brackets here.

It's a tough dilemma. It's in Liverpool's interest for Manure to keep OGS.

On the other hand, goal difference could decide the league with Man City and Chelsea scoring lots too.

If I was Klopp, I'd go for it and try to humiliate them.

You often see shit football players relevant to the level they're playing at, but you rarely see genuine comedy players, especially when they've cost £80 million, but Harry the farmer is one such genuine comedy player. Every part of him is funny. His massive slab head, the fact he is 100% a crofter, his inability to move, his inability to control a pass, or know where the striker he's supposed to be marking is. It just ends in brilliant legitimately funny scenes on a regular basis. The heir apparent to the sadly injured Philip Jones, who was the last true comedy player.
Long may he continue to brighten our days.
Sub him for Phil Jones at half time

Nae joy Ole can't see any way back after this. Only the comeback of comebacks will save him now.  I loved him as a player but being found out as a manager here.

Who's the next Utd next manager then ? Got to be Conte or someone of that calibre. 

Edited by Acastus

Suspect Liverpool will go all professional and ease back a bit to preserve the lead/their fitness, which would be a shame.

United have already lost all discipline and I'm not sure they won't come out here and sit in trying to make sure it doesn't get worse, despite that probably being their best plan, so Liverpool could literally pick them off almost every time.

Salah is an absolute murderer though, when did one player last score 5 goals against Man U in one game? 😂

2 minutes ago, throbber said:

They have a good group of players and are definitely better than what we are seeing today, back in the Moyes/LVG days the quality just wasn’t there compared to the top teams. If this gets worse or remains at 4-0 I think he’ll get sacked this week tbh.

Give a Conte or someone like him that group of players and he wins the title. They are possibly a CDM short- who they could use to drop one of Fred or McTominay for VDB or Pogba - but they still should be challenging.